bullsheet Week 6-14 edition

bull

Coattailing Cheerleader
3-5 last week bringing me to 50.0% for the season. Not good enough.
Actually 2-1 in games in my home territory but 1-3 in games too many miles away.
Trying to stay closer to home this week, and definitely taking some chances.

Maine +1 1/2 v Villanova - Black Bears started to get it going last week in big win at Towson. Villanova has to be respected but will find Orono an unfriendly place to play.

Bucknell -1 1/2 @ Bryant - Like my Bison's chances coming from a stronger league.

Colgate -7 v Holy Cross - Home team is back as a contender in Patriot League while Holy Cross seems to be sinking toward the bottom. Again.

Penn +8 @ Dartmouth - Penn may not win as usual here but I think the points will come in handy against an improved Big Green.

U N H -15 1/2 @ Elon - Top dog vs bottom dog. I'll lay the points.

Stony Brook +6 1/2 @ Towson - Liking the points here also as Stony has been close against some good opposition while Towson does not remotely resemble last year's finalist to N D State.

James Madison -3 @ Albany - JMU always tough and has played better. Albany been doing it with mirrors and it would not surprise me to see them lose here AND lose the rest of the way.

Fordham -12 1/2 v Lafayette - Fordham's only league loss a year ago when star QB was injured. They seem to be way ahead of the rest of the league and should get their only challenges from Colgate and Bucknell

That's it. Hoping for better
GL all

Thought JMU would be really good with Vlad Lee, but what is up with that defense. Mickey can't be happy

Thought JMU would be really good with Vlad Lee, but what is up with that defense. Mickey can't be happy

Mickey is a broadcaster this year. It's a work in progress with Everett Wither's new schemes. I look for JMU to bounce back big this week.

Mickey is a broadcaster this year. It's a work in progress with Everett Wither's new schemes. I look for JMU to bounce back big this week.

Oh shit. I really dont follow them anymore.

Should have known when i saw Lee has 40 passes in a game.

Back