Week 11 Writeups and Hopefully Feedback

In regard to Tech, I would point out that they are a zigzag team from week to week and from awful favorite to sneaky dog. They had already covered two straight, which was out of character, and asking for a third was too much (hence the "20% effort"). Moreover, the days of sneaking up were over as Tech -- for the first time since game 2 in 2020 -- went into a game with a winning record. They were 5-4 just like Clemson.

In regard to Clemson, things changed after the NC State loss, with Dabo instilling a different attitude at practice, and the staff simplifying things to help the OL (which is now playing much better despite losing another starter). The team appears to be in the midst of a season-ending run just like 2021, except that they're won't be any throwaway games as 40+ favorites (like Conn in '21, 44-7 as -40.5) to interrupt the ATS win streak. Expect Clemson to cover the next three. And don't forget: I bet against Clemson versus Miami and NC State before betting on Clemson the last two weeks.

For tomorrow, take note that Clemson's secondary is missing several players on the two-deep (can't really keep track), but is playing its best in years. Four freshmen each intercepted a pass last week.

Despite that, I think the UNC game will go over.
Thanks my man. I'm not going against Clemson this week.

Back