Bowl Ready, But Fun Post/Poll Thread...Enjoy!!!!

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
Look forward to betting all these bowls and the awesome info that comes on the best site around.

I think we have done something like this 100 times, but fuck it.....let us have some fun again as we have some new members and I like this type of shit....maybe it will bring Judge Smails out to count us down again as CFB will end tooooooo quickly again.
Here we go, the questions are below:

1- The CFB team you pull for(save who I have money on....we get it)

2- Guilty pleasure team(team that isn't yours but pull for, like, you get the drift)

3- Best uniform in CFB(can be their traditional or a certain one they wear)

4- Most Hated Team

5- Best Rivalry Game

Enjoy the bowls and enjoy the holiday season!!!

I'll play but my answers will be boring.

1. San Diego St
2. Penn St
3. I have no idea
4. BYU
5. Army - Navy

Enjoy your Holiday Season as well, Twink.

1- LSU

2- Tulane

3- Navy, with the anchor helmets...tough one because Hawaii throw backs and Tulane Mean Green are right there.....ugh, but I'll go Navy.

4- Notre Dame...hard pick too, as a few SEC guys are pretty close, real close lol

5- Army/Navy, just awesome....USC/UCLA gets best dressed though when they both wear the home jerseys, love that one. November 5th and Magnolia round it out(ok I cheated here)

Love CFB

I'll play but my answers will be boring.

1. San Diego St
2. Penn St
3. I have no idea
4. BYU
5. Army - Navy

Enjoy your Holiday Season as well, Twink.

You too horses.....And none are boring.....like yours quite a bit and interesting bro...thanks for posting brother

Also horses.....why did I think you went to/connected to NCST?

I find that school interesting...by all accounts, a rabid fan base that has been treated awfully by being shitty, sadly.

Also horses.....why did I think you went to/connected to NCST?

I find that school interesting...by all accounts, a rabid fan base that has been treated awfully by being shitty, sadly.

Can't say for sure; I have probably said some flattering things about Philip Rivers along the way. Nevertheless, I went to SDSU. I find NCS interesting as well; generally have good skill guys and a strong defensive front. Just can't put it all together and move up a tier or so in the ACC.

1- Cyclones
2- Guess ASU, but as a gambler fortunately this is tough, I just don't have someone I pull for really
3- USC
4- Prolly Notre Dame, but Oklahoma was there growing up
5- USC-ND

1 - Alabama

2 - Oregon - polar opposite of Alabama from top to bottom

3 - really like the classic, simple ones. Alabama, Penn St, Michigan, USC, Notre Dame (original, not that shit Adidas or Under Armour made them wear). Especially like it when there are no names on the back

4 - used to be Auburn, but my "hate" has lessened as the memories of Cam and kick 6 fade

5 - biased, but Alabama-LSU

1. Alabama
2. I really like lots of teams - this year it was prob VT and Washington on top
3. Alabama, UNC, FSU, VT, Michigan, old school Pitt unis they broke out this year against GT
4. Central Michigan
5. Egg Bowl - Ole Miss/Miss St

Last edited:
neb
rutgers. i win every bet on their games.
usc
florida because they generally stink but still cover when they shouldnt. texas in general which sucks because i now like their coach and their cbb coach.
neb/okla until okla quit because we were kicking the shit out of them every year. now, i do always take an interest in OU Texas. atmosphere seems cool there.

1. FSU
2. Auburn - graduated from there
3. Penn St
4. Alabama because of their Finebuam type fans.
5. Besides UF/FSU, I'll go with the Iron Bowl. Means SO much to the entire state.

1- Gamecocks
2- SDSU
3- WMU ROWWWWWW (but they are the broncos?), pitt, VT
4- BYU
5- army/navy

1. Notre Dame
2. Have always kind of liked Penn St., unies and atmosphere.
3. ND, PSU, Buckeyes, Texas
4. This one's always in flux. Alabama has gotten pretty detestable. Michigan and USC for old time's sake.
5. Ohio St.-Michigan, "The Game"

1. Ole Miss
2. Varies from year to year, but I like Coach Mac at Colorado, and I wish them success for as long as he's there.
3. Biased here, but Ole Miss' powder blue helmet, with the red jersey and gray pants is pretty damn strong. I also like Bama and ND's classics. UGA and LSU's unis are great too. Of the more modern styles, I like FSU's and SDSU's.
4. Again it varies, but right now Tennessee is really easy to hate.
5. The Iron Bowl is usually good. LSU v. Ole Miss can be sneaky good. The Holy War always interests me for some reason.

Back