Bloods Bowls

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
GLTA

Saturday Dec 20,2014
plays are posted at present #s and a few thoughts on what I think 'should' happen. I wanted to do extended writeups

202 UL Lafayette* +1½ -110 vs Nevada 110/100
201 Nevada/UL Lafayette* Over Over 61 -110 220/200
Seems like it would be hard for ULL to get up for this home bowl' game as this is their 4st st yr here but they always do The Cajuns have just 3 turnovs in the past 8 gms combined, and will run the football well with RBs McGuire and Harris who have 1,902 rush yds, 26 TDs. Both schools lost to Boise State this year, but Nevada fell 51-46, while ULL was trounced 34-9.With the two sr. QBs directing these opposing attacks, Louisiana was 23rd in the nation in rushing; Nevada 30th. Both defenses had their share of problems this yr and I expect both tms to score in the thirties....i'll call it 35-31 with the RagingCajus on top in what should be a decent game to watch

204 Utah State* -9 -130 vs UTEP 130/100
203 UTEP/Utah State* Under 46 -110 110/100
I hope I am seeing this game correctly as their is some doubt for me hereand simi reluctant to lay DDs vs a resurgent UTEP who Im sure is firedup to make a better showing in the New Mexico Bowl after getting hammered by BYU 52-24 in this same bowl back in 2010. And then to worry about the favored Aggies is the lack of excitement for having drawn UTEP ... an also-ran Conf USA program tied for the third-best record in its conference with no kind of recent classy pedigree to respect But I believe in my heart that UtahSt will play well and cover.As far as the total, UtahSt lives on its "D" holding 5 of its last 8 foes under 17 pts, but they did allow 50 pts & 498 yds at Boise.I believe this is close to a 28-14 game so even though I played this total early @ 49, I still like the under at present 46#

206 Colorado State* +3 -120 vs Utah 120/100
206 Colorado State* +120 vs Utah 100/120
205 Utah/Colorado State* Under 58 -110 110/100
I thought the wrong tm was favored on the open and hit the +4.5 and Under 59 and still believe the same thing but present #s a bit lower. Off coordinator Baldwin will be coaching this game for State with the 12th best offense in the land his and star QB Grayson with his 3,779 pass yds, 32 TD, 6 INT, whose top WR Higgins leads FBS with 1,640 receiving yards. Strength of sched favors the Utes big but CollSt has won me a bunch of coin this yr and I think their O can score on a good Utes D.
score maybe

207 Western Michigan* pk +100 vs Air Force 50/50
207 Western Michigan/Air Force* Over 57 -120 60/50
While I like to root for our Military Academies in bowl games I call this a tossup, side and total. I 'feel' Western Mich as they played well on the rd going 6-1 ATS away from home while Air Force was only 2-4 ATS on the road. If their O can play keep away from AF until their D gets the nack of defending AF's option style, then i like WMich by 3 with their RB Franklin who ran for 1,525 yards and scored24 rushing TDs and I dont believe AF can slow him down

209 South Alabama* -2½ -110 vs Bowling Green x2
209 South Alabama/Bowling Green* Under 54 -120 x1
This may not be the game to lay 2U on but I like this SoBama tm and I may be way off on my thinking on this one as SoAla does nothing particularly well, but do play a decent game of football and win so I can build a case for them. QB Bridge is healthy again after missing two games, including the team’s most lopsided defeat. While most teams would consider a bowl game at old Cramton Bowl a booby prize, this is like a home game for South Bama, a fledgling program, that will be pleased to be here.Big home crowd advantage as admission is free for USA students and the school has reserved more than 20 buses for the short drive from Mobile. This Under is strictly feel as bama has a decent D but BG's D had a bunch of holes in it down the stretch and I think they have time to shore some of those up by now. Score something like 28-21

Monday Dec 22
212 Memphis* -1 -130
vs BYU 108/100
211 BYU/Memphis* Under 57 -140 140/100
I like Memphis QB Lynch who is much improved in his 2nd yr as he’s passed for 2,725 yds comp 64% with a 18-6 ratio. Both tms offenses, defenses and ST’s are relatively close but the bowl experience edge goes to BYU. Cougar O will be hardpressed to sustain many drives vs. Memphis suffocating, opportunistic D unit @ 17 ppg and 27 takeaways

have a great bowl season, bloodhound.
U to pard, Great work in ur thread...BOL

Love the unders in the New Mexico Bowl. I don't think they reach 40pts. GL!
Wise, Glad U found one u liked. Hope We can find a few winners this bowl season GL on the season Wise

i am drunk off my ass and your ass! I love you chuck!
babe, u deserve a good drunk every once in a while, makes being sober feel so much better :), yeah I know from experience :) ''GODS own Drunk'', yeah, Im a parrot head to :)

I don't go big on the bowls because I don't think they are as predictable as the regular season, plus that long layoff hurts some teams, helps others.

I made three bets:
S Alabama -2x (I see it the same way you do, but I bet motivation in bowl games and this is a big one for S Alabama, the first bowl game in the history of the school. The coaches are telling fans and players this is the biggest game in school history and it probably is.)
ULL/Nevada over 60 (just a guess. Many Nevada games go over that number and a fair amount of ULL games do and both teams can score)
Memphis pick (motivation again, first bowl in six years for Memphis, ho hum bowl for BYU, plus Memphis has the better QB)

South Alabama was one unit, the other two half a unit, also going to parlay the three.

I agree with your evaluation of Utah State. They are the better team and by far the better defense, but UTEP may be the more motivated team, so I'm passing this one.

Good luck

Crush it blood
Thanks Dwight, Hope all is well with U and urs, Hold down the fort up there. I know u had a good season and I wish U a Great bowl season also :cheers:

I don't go big on the bowls because I don't think they are as predictable as the regular season, plus that long layoff hurts some teams, helps others.

I made three bets:
S Alabama -2x (I see it the same way you do, but I bet motivation in bowl games and this is a big one for S Alabama, the first bowl game in the history of the school. The coaches are telling fans and players this is the biggest game in school history and it probably is.)
ULL/Nevada over 60 (just a guess. Many Nevada games go over that number and a fair amount of ULL games do and both teams can score)
Memphis pick (motivation again, first bowl in six years for Memphis, ho hum bowl for BYU, plus Memphis has the better QB)

South Alabama was one unit, the other two half a unit, also going to parlay the three.

I agree with your evaluation of Utah State. They are the better team and by far the better defense, but UTEP may be the more motivated team, so I'm passing this one.

Good luck
Looks like ur on all winners to me Tahoe and I agree that the Miners have the most motivation but and with the 10 pts and a low predicted score it makes UTEP that much more valuable of a play....but to me UTEP was very unimpressive down the stretch of the season, and it didn't beat a team this year with a winning record. Gotta to go with the team that is down nine starters from the beginning of the season, and it fought through four different quarterbacks to make it to the New Mexico Bowl and knows how to win and just hope they cover for me.
GL and enjoy some good matchups this bowl season

good luck all bowl season hound:shake:

BOL Blood, hope you ring in the new year with a very profitable Bowl season.

bones, Player, Thanks U my friends.
I am all excited as we have some good games to watch today. Now after a good regular, we have to be careful and not give all of the winnings back

Lets enjoy

Thanks and BOL guys

added a little half U par on early game for a double payoff

1. 12/20/2014 11:00 AM College Football 201 Nevada/UL Lafayette* Over 57 -240
  2. 12/20/2014 11:00 AM College Football 202 UL Lafayette* +110 vs Nevada
Risking 50 To Win 98.8

and another par, not much payout but 'should' be an easy winner
[TABLE="class: WagerDesc"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]
  1. 12/20/2014 2:20 PM College Football 204 Utah State* -360 vs UTEP
  2. 12/20/2014 2:20 PM College Football 203 UTEP/Utah State* Under 55 -500
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Risking 100 To Win 53.3
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

added another half U par with a ML dog and the under boughtup

1. 12/20/2014 3:30 PM College Football 206 Colorado State* +120 vs Utah
  2. 12/20/2014 3:30 PM College Football 205 Utah/Colorado State* Under 67 -400
Risking 50 To Win 87.5

Blood BOL my friend really like the Utah State under today.

Thank U MrTim, Hope all is well up there in the north.
Low # on the total but I feel its a good play.
Hope it goes our way
BOL on the Bowl Season my friend
:cheers:

2nd half
201 Nevada/UL Lafayette* Over 28 -130 for 2nd Half x half
202 UL Lafayette* +3 -130 vs Nevada for 2nd Half x half

I know Nev is known as a 2nd half tm but I like what I see from the Cajuns to hang tuff

Last edited:
mr hound, sir. Let us each wish the other good health until 9 o'clock tonite. LOL

I couldn't pick the BYU game so I am following you and mr tahoe.
Looking forward to more.

mr hound, sir. Let us each wish the other good health until 9 o'clock tonite. LOL

I couldn't pick the BYU game so I am following you and mr tahoe.
Looking forward to more.
Always want my capping friends to do well MRBull
Sometimes we just see things differently....but at my age I see a lot of things differently LOL :)

BOL my friend

I like the thread title, wouldn't be surprised to see the Blood Bowl pop up next year, possibly sponsored by some kind of bourbon.

GL this bowl season BH, good to see you back.

my game and 2nd half over totals not looking very good but Nev D is wearing down, hopefully we see some scoring

I like the thread title, wouldn't be surprised to see the Blood Bowl pop up next year, possibly sponsored by some kind of bourbon.

GL this bowl season BH, good to see you back.

Thank U so much Sir KJ, U know I love my college ball
Hope all is well with U and tearing the man a new ass
BOL

KJ,
that sound good
everyone needs something to look forward to and this is it for me

1616.jpg

GL on the action my friend

Thanks Cash, U to my friend

I had hoped to have a perfect day but the 2 U play on the LLF game Under bit me in the ass
3-3 -0.85 so far...I will try and keep an accurate record on all of this shit I play but I may be hoping for to much. I play a bunch of parlays and ingame stuff spread over several books where ever I can get the # that I want and the #s get hard on the ole hounds inebriated brain
I did go back last wk and add up all of my many books college action and it was a bit over +8k but some of that never got posted I know so it doesnt go in the record books. No idea how many plays it took to get that as my record keeping is just not a priority any longer

GLTA on the rest of the games

Son of a bitch - lost my post...So starting over - I slept in my clothes last night but I don't have a hangover - thank god! I did meet a possible contact/client for my work so that was one good development AND I remembered his name today! I just went out to pick up a pizza and have a few drinks while waiting and ended up shooting the breeze with Bruce for 4 hours. Very interesting guy I have to say - he consults for the maritime industry along the east coast. Anyway, I got in a little trouble this morning but not too bad:) Anyway I'm rooting for you today and I tailed Tee Dub on his Northern Iowa CBB pick.

Work is picking up - I may have to travel to Ohio, PA, Wisconsin and Conn in the next month or so - I hate busy season especially since it's during the winter and travel sucks this time of year. Dont be a stranger!

trouble is good if u enjoyed it :)

no hangover is surprising and real good

u dont need any more work, hell ur working to hard alredy

slow down and enjoy life gal

try to stay out of the 'bad' trouble

[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TH="class: linesHeader, colspan: 3"][/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRow"]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][TABLE="class: WagerDesc"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]12/20/2014 2:20 PM Live In-Play Football 9203 UTEP/Utah State* Under 45½ -120 x 1
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

2nd half
12/20/2014 2:20 PM College Football 204 Utah State* -5½ -110 vs UTEP for 2nd Half x half

again now for 1U

Amen brother! As far as work, I do tax work so tis the season! I think I'm gonna work real hard Jan-April then spend 4 days in Baltimore on the waterfront there and go to a baseball game or 2. Then maybe Boston in the fall...We have someone to watch the dog now so that helps a lot! I hope someone finds some defense between Utah and Col st...

added small parlay

1. 12/20/2014 5:45 PM College Football 207 Western Michigan* -135 vs Air Force
  2. 12/20/2014 5:45 PM College Football 207 Western Michigan/Air Force* Over 51 -300
Risking 50 To Win 66

Do you have a lean in SF/SD tonight - Tee Dub likes SD but Rivers might be limited...What have you heard?

Do you have a lean in SF/SD tonight - Tee Dub likes SD but Rivers might be limited...What have you heard?

I just played SD pk+100 x half an d half on Under 41
I dont like this game at all , SF is a mess and but I will have it on one of the tv's so may as well have a little action

[Wise, Glad U found one u liked. Hope We can find a few winners this bowl season GL on the season Wise[/QUOTE]

Always like it when we match up bloody! That one came in rather easy. :cheers3:

Back