Bloods Bowls

I'm fired up for this D1AA. Amazing how this tournament started around the Army-Navy game and stretches the finals out to January 10. This should be a good one. Any thoughts on the NFL this weekend? I don't see anything that stands out although it seems everyone is assuming a Seattle blowout. GL!

I'm fired up for this D1AA. Amazing how this tournament started around the Army-Navy game and stretches the finals out to January 10. This should be a good one. Any thoughts on the NFL this weekend? I don't see anything that stands out although it seems everyone is assuming a Seattle blowout. GL!

i'll give thoughts in a few...looking for some ingame opps in this college game now

Wise, without going into details, here is what I see for this wk nfl
NE 27-BAl 17 ...NE D will slow down Flacco and Brady will find the weakness in their D. Play NE buying a pt to -6x1 and a one on the Under bought to 49

Seattle 24- NC 14 ...Sea has the big edge at home being rested but I still dont look for a blow out.Maybe wrong but I think NC D steps up. I didnt make a straight play here I did make up a par with Sea-9 and Under 47 200 wins 190

GB 28-DAL 17 ... of course I am biased here as GB is my alltime most favorite tm....but I look for Rogers to exploit a beatup DAL D and win by DD. GB -6 x2 and maybe more at game time and I like the Under 52 x 2 and parlayed GB ML and Under 59 200/170

DEN 37-IND 17 ....good weather forecast and I think this is a big mismatch as Den is rested. I broke this game down and I dont see Ind have any advantage except maybe kicking and special tms. Den -7 x4 and Over52 x2 and parlayed Den -6/Over 47 300/360

RR parlays on all the fav ML

GL

Always appreciate your insight bloody. I agree on the Pats game both side and total. Seattle does have a recent history with Carolina playing close low scoring games. Panthers might have something on them like the Rams do. Always seems close with these defenses. Thanks and GL!

Felt real bad for Illinois State. Great run but couldn't close out defensively. Great game though.
yes, i thought so to
all of the ingame plays cost me 58 littleones but i have three outstanding pars with illst +10.5 that should hit for a nice afternoon
Sorry to see it coming to an end

Thanks for a great season my friends. Hope we can do it again in a few months.....if not, its been a helluva ride

:cheers:

Great to see you jumped on the Buckeyes my friend. Lest get the NFL now.

Back