Bloods Bowls

Hello my friend! Happy New Year! Well the RedWings game was soooo boring til the 3rd period when they scored 2 for the win! Freezing here but all in all made it around downtown Detroit fairly well. Had some good food at Fishbones then shuttle to the game! I'm tired - need coffee and some chow. I hit a little teaser yeaterday and won 3 little hockey bets too so have some loose change to play with today...I hope you and your bride are well, oh and Seymore too! What are your thoughts for the big games later?

Blood enjoy the day. Happy New year big dog. :cheers3:

Thank U KJ, I am sure U will have another Big Yr pardner.

Hello my friend! Happy New Year! Well the RedWings game was soooo boring til the 3rd period when they scored 2 for the win! Freezing here but all in all made it around downtown Detroit fairly well. Had some good food at Fishbones then shuttle to the game! I'm tired - need coffee and some chow. I hit a little teaser yeaterday and won 3 little hockey bets too so have some loose change to play with today...I hope you and your bride are well, oh and Seymore too! What are your thoughts for the big games later?

sounds like a good time, hope u stayed out of trouble...I was on the Wings and was not happy to see it tied after the 2nd
all I have so far in the big games is a big ML parlay with Org/Bama I will wait till game time for sides and see if i get a better line on the two favorites. I do have 1 on the over in both and will par the Overs bought down as well

GL

Yeah the Red Wings played down to NJ the first 2 periods so I was a little bored - missed their second goal in fact as I was daydreaming:) In my humble opinion I think the Florida St line is simply out of whack with Winston shaving 1st half points then pulling out the late win in I don't know how many games so I think it's going to be very very close at the end. Trust me I want FSU to lose as Winston is just scum in my opinion - which means he will be a big hit in the NFL....I can root for Oregon, that's for sure. Now Ohio St has me baffled as people are seriously picking them to win despite the #3 QB - how does the guy not barf in the huddle during this HUGE game?? So I like your ML parlay as long as Flor ST has run out of life lines but they are good...Now don't suffer some kind of seizure today watching all of those TV's!!! I know one thing, I am already hoping for OT in the Auburn game!

Yeah the Red Wings played down to NJ the first 2 periods so I was a little bored - missed their second goal in fact as I was daydreaming:) In my humble opinion I think the Florida St line is simply out of whack with Winston shaving 1st half points then pulling out the late win in I don't know how many games so I think it's going to be very very close at the end. Trust me I want FSU to lose as Winston is just scum in my opinion - which means he will be a big hit in the NFL....I can root for Oregon, that's for sure. Now Ohio St has me baffled as people are seriously picking them to win despite the #3 QB - how does the guy not barf in the huddle during this HUGE game?? So I like your ML parlay as long as Flor ST has run out of life lines but they are good...Now don't suffer some kind of seizure today watching all of those TV's!!! I know one thing, I am already hoping for OT in the Auburn game!

it just a matter of time untill i leave this old world....at my age I have to look forward to whats on the other side

parlay

1. 1/1/2015 5:00 PM College Football 262 Oregon* -280 vs Florida State
  2. 1/1/2015 8:30 PM College Football 264 Alabama* -310 vs Ohio State

very big to win very big @ 1 to 0.8 odds

GL my friend! I'm skipping work to watch the games tonight - You should be proud of me:)

I had enough to drink yesterday.....nothing crazy though but good! That Oregon green is difficult to look at.....

well hell, my Under may be trouble here but it may be worth it to see this fla st qb and team exposed
GO Ducks

Good luck today bloody. You like anything in the NFL?

Hi Buddy, Hope u had a good bowl season

Not in love with any but since im going to watch them I bought a few pts and I played
Pitt -3
Over 41 x2
Car -3
Over 31
and did a RR on them as well
all x half

I think the Pitt Over would be my favorite play of the four

With the way the Panthers have been playing of late, and the way the Cardinals have been struggling, I think it would be very hard to go against Carolina in this game.
Gotta play the Steelers as they are one ofmy favorites.The Over is 11-1 in Steelers last 12 playoff home games, 5-1 in Steelers last 6 Saturday games and 17-4 in Steelers last 21 playoff games. While the Over is 9-3 in Ravens last 12 games on grass and 5-2 in Ravens last 7 vs. a team with a winning record. In addition, the Over is 11-4-1 in the last 16 meetings in Pittsburgh.I like the over in this game. With Bell being out I think Pittsburgh will go to the pass and try to get the ball into the hands of Brown as much as possible. Both teams have given up big plays and I see a wide open back and forth affair. I thinks this game will easily go over the total.

GL

Hi Buddy, Hope u had a good bowl season
GL
Bloody, I didn't post at all but I had my best Bowl season in a long time. I can't remember when I was on the right side of all those late back door cover. I had Houston ML and +6 yesterday. I had the Hail Mary catch and late TD by Mississippi State to cover the team total. I had only a handful of really big plays, only losing one of them which was SDST. That game vs Navy still baffles me. Home field advantage and they somehow have no idea how slick the field is and come out playing like they were on ice. While Navy never slipped and fell. Took a big hit in that one right before Christmas which is never fun. Grateful I came out in the end with good coin and have downshifted big time.
ill be on the Pitt over with ya tonight. GL Pal.

Great to hear Wise. Wish I had a few mulligans on a few pks but overall it been a good season

Let get these final two plays pard

:shake:

Bloody, The Ravens game exemplifies how things have been going. I had Baltimore over 45 and win it on a safety. The gambling God's have been good to me. See u tomorrow

Sunday
When healthy I think UT was the MAC’s best team this yr. Their offense avg 487ypg incl 247 rush ypg ,5.7 rush. Arkansas State has won 5 consecutive games when playing with two weeks or more of rest and they have won 25 of the last 35 games when playing on artificial turf. They have a balanced offensive attack (229 rush ypg/248 pass) as QB Knighten has a 19-7 ratio and is the 2nd leading rusher w/775 yds (11 td). While Ark St has familiarity with this bowl (4 th str appearance) UT owns the positional edges in most categories except for LB and maybe special tms and I think their powerful rush offense takes advantage of a Ark St rush D that has been worn down in the 2H most of the season. Arki St has won 17 of the last 22 games coming off a conference game and they are averaging 36 points on offense this season. Toledo is 9-2 ATS when the total posted is greater than 63 points and 16-6 ATS coming off a conf game but Toledo has lost 5 of the last 6 games against the spread coming off a bye week and they have lost 6 consecutive games against the spread coming off an OVER the total in their last game.Two strong offenses and the Wolves have been victorious in each of the last two postseason contests. Toledo may have its hands full in containing Knighten, but if the Rockets can slow him down, then the Arki offense could cease to be effective. Between Hunt, Swanson and Woodside, there's just too much for Arkansas St to try and slow down but I look for a close game and I look for a lot of pts as well.
275 Toledo* -3 -130 vs Arkansas State x2
275 Toledo/Arkansas State* Over 69 -110 x2

last bowl game, let go out a winner

GLTA

Nice close out today bloody! Now we have a week of hype for the championship. Don't forget we have the D1AA final Saturday night. We still have some college left!

Nice close out today bloody! Now we have a week of hype for the championship. Don't forget we have the D1AA final Saturday night. We still have some college left!
Thanks Wise, Lets see if we can find a winner today.

Indiana xsfer Roberson has completed 67 percent of his passes for 289 yards passing a game with 6tds and no interceptions in the playoffs. The All-MVFC quarterback has averaged 353 total yards this season. Coprich, the league's offensive player of the year, has the first 2,000-yard rushing season (2,168) in school history. Roberson has good mobility which will help avoid NDSU outstand D and especially DE Emanuel, the FCS national defensive player of the year. RB is capable of keeping pace in a high-scoring contest, but the Bison would rather control the tempo. The only loss for both teams was to Northern Iowa, which Illinois State beat in a rematch in the Redbirds' playoff opener a month ago. I think IllSt covers and may win this thing with a couple of big play.....but beware, I have played against NoDakotaSt two times this season and lost them both. I have a small play on the Under 54 but not really in love with this total

1/10/2015 1:00 PM College Football 151 Illinois State* +7 -120 vs North Dakota State
Risking 240 To Win 200
151 Illinois State/North Dakota State* Under 54 -110 for a half

GLTA

Back