Bloodhound Bowl Games and some other stuff

When it comes out, looks like over in the 2nd half might be a good play, the zips are moving the ball.

Tues the Aggies cost me some coin, losing the side and associated parlays and winning everything else
down -6.38 @ 5-6-0 for the day

Wednesday
217 Boise State* -7 -130 vs Northern Illinois x2...line moving dwn from hi of 9' & tot move dwn from hi of 57
217 Boise State/Northern Illinois* Over 55 -118 x2 ....I had a tuff time making a decision here.These two squads are very similar in playing styles. Both like to run a balanced offense but have stronger rushing units. Boise lost 2 of last 3 and have to be a little disappointed in not reaching a NYD bowl but not many expected them to. NIU was down to their 3rd string w/o true frosh QB in their MAC Champ gm loss to BG. IF Drew Hare does get to play I dont expect him to be all that effective. Boise QB Rypien filled in admirably for the injured Finley as he became the 1st frosh QB in the history of the MW to be named 1st tm AllConf. Both clubs dealt with injury issues at the quarterback position. NIU opened the year with Drew Hare under center who started the first nine games before suffering a season-ending torn Achilles during the Toledo victory. Trush frosh Graham took over and played well before suffering a leg injury right before the MAC title game. Another freshman Fiedler, stepped in and struggled in a losing effort. Carey said that Graham will be healthy enough to start and play. For Boise State, freshman Rypien has been the starter for most of the year, but dealt with some ailments of his own early and Findley saw some playing time.
Boise State offense is averaging 37.8 points and 488.6 yards per game but they turned the ball over 20 times. Broncos QB Rypien has completed 62.5 percent of his passes with 17 touchdowns and seven interceptions. McNichols leads the Boise State ground attack with 1,244 yards and 18 touchdowns and Sperbeck leads the team in receptions with 82 and eight touchdowns. The Boise State defense is allowing 21.3 points and 342 yards per game with 22 interceptions, six fumble recoveries, and 28 sacks. Weaver leads the Broncos defense with 66 tackles, Thompson has 63 tackles and five interceptions, and Vallejo has 57 tackles.
Northern Illinois Huskies come into this game with a 8-5 record losing their last two games of the season and could have very well been MAC champs but they sputtered when they needed it most. Northern Illinois had some big wins in the MAC beating Toledo and Western Michigan but had losses to some of the better teams they faced like Bowling Green, Ohio, and Ohio State. The Northern Illinois offense is averaging 33 points and 426.6 yards per game but they have turned the ball over 24 times. NIU QB Drew Hare has completed 63.8 percent of his passes with 14 touchdowns and four interceptions but he is out and NIU is down to their third string QB. Bouagnon leads the Huskies ground attack with 1,269 yards and 18 touchdowns and Golladay is the top receiver with 71 catches and 10 touchdowns. The Northern Illinois defense is allowing 25.5 points and 400.2 yards per game with 21 interceptions, six fumble recoveries, and 25 sacks. Mays leads IU in tackles with 108, Moore has 96 tackles, and Lurry has nine interceptions.
While my heart is with NoIll.... but I'll take the slightly better defense in this game and lay the points with Boise State but like it Over as well, something like 35-24

GL

par

1. 12/23/2015 4:30 PM College Football 217 Boise State* -3 -230 vs Northern Illinois
  2. 12/23/2015 4:30 PM College Football 217 Boise State/Northern Illinois* Over 47 -325
Risking 300 To Win 263

played this side on open and the line has moved against me....it appears that everyone and their brother are on GaSo...I still dont agree and will add more to BG
220 Bowling Green -9 -130* <small>vs</small> Georgia Southern x2 on open
adding
220 Bowling Green* -5 -110 vs Georgia Southern x2 .....down to 5 at one one of my books and trending lower, will we see 4, I will add some more
219 Georgia Southern/Bowling Green* Over 64 -110 x4....I think score is 41-30

I am not writing this up but will be glad to discuss if wanted....to much shit going on here and to many peps on GaSo and I certainly want try and persuade anyone.

par

1. 12/23/2015 8:00 PM College Football 219 Georgia Southern/Bowling Green* Over 57 -275
  2. 12/23/2015 8:00 PM College Football 220 Bowling Green* -220 vs Georgia Southern
Risking 400 To Win 398

par

1. 12/23/2015 4:30 PM College Football 217 Boise State* -335 vs Northern Illinois
  2. 12/23/2015 4:30 PM College Football 217 Boise State/Northern Illinois* Over 45 -500
  3. 12/23/2015 8:00 PM College Football 219 Georgia Southern/Bowling Green* Over 55 -400
  4. 12/23/2015 8:00 PM College Football 220 Bowling Green* -220 vs Georgia Southern
Risking 200 To Win 370

1. 12/23/2015 4:30 PM College Football 217 Boise State/Northern Illinois* Over 47 -325
  2. 12/23/2015 8:00 PM College Football 219 Georgia Southern/Bowling Green* Over 59 -220
Risking 200 To Win 180

Player, YoungGun, Thanks fellas GL to U

adding some TT and stuff

219 Georgia Southern* Over 29 -110 vs Bowling Green x1
220 Bowling Green* Over 34½ -110 vs Georgia Southern x1

prop BG game
6335 M.Johnson TD passes over 3½* -130 vs M.Johnson TD passes under 3½ x half
6361 G.Dieter pass receptions over 7½* -115 vs G.Dieter pass receptions under 7½ x half
6363 G.Dieter receiving yards over 74* -135 vs G.Dieter receiving yards under 74 x half

Blood always lean on your heavy bets, and have had luck doing so for last year or so.

My biggest bet of bowl season will be Clemson. Not because I'm a CU fan myself but because I think OU is inflated by a weak schedule and not so impressive set of wins.

Clemson looked real down at the end of the year.. They looked slow and tired especially on the D line. The 4 weeks of rest will be incredibly important in this matchup and I think really benefits CU then OU, who was playing their best football at the end of the year.

Watson I think will expose an over eager OU defense with his feet, and then open things up over the top.

Should be the same Clemson D we saw vs FSU and ND, which will keep enough points off the board to get CU a win.

Lastly I love Dabo in "us against the world" games, and hate the stoops Bros in a game they are favored in of this magnititude

BOL this Bowl season, except in this one!

ingame
added a little on these
9217 Boise State* -11½ -115 vs Northern Illinois x1
9217 Boise State/Northern Illinois* Over 59½ -110 X half

Blood always lean on your heavy bets, and have had luck doing so for last year or so.

My biggest bet of bowl season will be Clemson. Not because I'm a CU fan myself but because I think OU is inflated by a weak schedule and not so impressive set of wins.

Clemson looked real down at the end of the year.. They looked slow and tired especially on the D line. The 4 weeks of rest will be incredibly important in this matchup and I think really benefits CU then OU, who was playing their best football at the end of the year.

Watson I think will expose an over eager OU defense with his feet, and then open things up over the top.

Should be the same Clemson D we saw vs FSU and ND, which will keep enough points off the board to get CU a win.

Lastly I love Dabo in "us against the world" games, and hate the stoops Bros in a game they are favored in of this magnititude

BOL this Bowl season, except in this one!

Forty oz,Thanks for stopping by with the comments and Appreciate the confidence U have shown.
If I had my rathers, would like to see Clemson beat Oklahoma. While Clem may make a close game out of it if they can get both Watson and Gallman going in the run game, and they may for short periods of the game, but I like Oki's D to handle the game as Clemson displays their inability to take care of the ball with their 13 interceptions and 12 fumbles. While most of the game #s are about =, I just dont trust Clem to bring the cover home and Oki has forced 26 turnovers and have a +10 TO edge. I think both QB's will play well. We do agree on one thing... and that is this statement...
""Lastly I love Dabo in "us against the world" games, and hate the stoops Bros in a game they are favored in of this magnitude."" Fully agree :) I have never been a Stoops brothers fan...but thats just me. Dabo is a real character and knows how to motivate. I think this is at least 7 pt game something like 37-28. I respect ur thoughts and we can discuss further as game draws near. BOL Forty

2nd half
217 Boise State* -3 -110 vs Northern Illinois for 2nd Half x1
217 Boise State/Northern Illinois* Over 27 +105 for 2nd Half x half

BoiseSt is not the kind of tm or coach that is known for letting up so gotta hang with them

Wow, what an embarrassment by NIU. Checked out from the get-go. Credit to Boise for seizing their throats, but 30 yards total offense midway thru Q4? Jumped all over it, blood.

Still feel decent about BG? Seeing it near 4.5 now.

I just caught BG @ 5dime for
220 Bowling Green* -3 -130 vs Georgia Southern x2...now a total of six
and added another 2 on the Over@ 63
219 Georgia Southern/Bowling Green* Over 63 -110 x2 for a total of 4

my radar shows light rain showers and a southern 12 mph wind which should be know prob if it is steady
GL

fantastic blood, tailed you on as many bets as I could. I think my wife spent it all on x'mas tho lol

Agree on BG and Love the over can't believe the total isn't a TD higher

Good Luck Hound

good to see U in Kid, glad we agree. Hope all is well with U

I have a bunch of parlays on this game, side and total and not sure what is posted but just hit it again

par

1. 12/23/2015 8:00 PM College Football 219 Georgia Southern/Bowling Green* Over 57 -230
  2. 12/23/2015 8:00 PM College Football 220 Bowling Green* -210 vs Georgia Southern
Risking 400 To Win 447

Wow, what an embarrassment by NIU. Checked out from the get-go. Credit to Boise for seizing their throats, but 30 yards total offense midway thru Q4? Jumped all over it, blood.

Still feel decent about BG? Seeing it near 4.5 now.

agree, NIU should have stayed home but my wallet is glad they didn't

ingame
9220 Bowling Green* +2½ -110 vs Georgia Southern x1
9219 Georgia Southern/Bowling Green* Over 63½ -110 x1

ingame TT
9219 Georgia Southern* Over 31 -115 vs Bowling Green x1
9220 Bowling Green* Over 30½ -115 vs Georgia Southern x1

if bg can get a decent lead then they have Geo Southern right where they want them bc they can't throw worth a dam

call me hard headed but I think BG has more potential to contain g south then the other way around

Back