Bloodhound Bowl Games and some other stuff

added
4pm game
356 Jacksonville State* -7 -120 vs Sam Houston State x1....this line finally came down where i could buy a half pt and make the play

added ML par

1. 12/19/2015 5:30 PM College Football 206 Appalachian State* -290 vs Ohio
  2. 12/19/2015 4:00 PM College Football 356 Jacksonville State* -320 vs Sam Houston State
Risking 100 To Win 77

2nd half
202 New Mexico* Over 14 -105 vs Arizona U for 2nd Half x1
202 New Mexico* +7½ -140 vs Arizona U for 2nd Half x1
201 Arizona U/New Mexico* Over 33 -110 for 2nd Half x1

Just my gut telling me that you cashed multiple times at the window in the New Mexico bowl, mr hound.
kudos

Thanks to All who took time to stop by and comment. If I missed a reply please excuse. I do appreciate the feedback.

I took time to update season record in the 1st post. We had a good yr and the 1st set of bowls worked out well. As long as I have done this stuff, I have learned to just take the bad along with the good and try not to complain to damn much. My biggest fault as I see is my "falling in love with a play". As I capp games certain things jump out at me and by the time I get thru capping a game I have this list of good and bad and if the good really out weighs the bad I tend to do the love thing. While some may believe I am just picking blindly, I assure U I am not. Just wish we could win more :) , lose fewer and have a way to stop the 'love thing on some of my losers' :) ....but then I guess thats all a part of this thing that we do

BOL to All going forward

:shake:

Mon

Western Kentucky vs South Florida - Miami Beach Bowl - Marlins Park - Miami, FL
211 Western Kentucky -2 -115* <small>vs</small> South Florida x2 ...played on the open
211 Western Kentucky/South Florida* Over 66 -110 x2 ...played this earlier @ 66 and now see it @ 69-70ish
I wasnt in love with it at 66 and certainly not @ 70. I made it 69 with a score something like 38-31
I think this game stays close all the way thru.Hopefully some ingame opps to make some coin on. WKU has the edge on offense, while USF has the edge on defense and special teams. Both enter this game red hot, but neither faced a very tuff skedule to get here as WKU has played the #99th toughest sked, while USF has played the 87th toughest slate. USF's QB Flowers is a gm manager & RB Mack has topped 100 yds in 9 gms. WKU QB Doughty has had B2B seasons with over 4,500 pass yds & has a brilliant 45-7 ratio, while RB Wales did a fine job filling in for the injured Allen.
Offensively, Western Kentucky is averaging 44.2 ppg on 519.8 yards per game (365.4 passing, 154.4 rushing). Leading the way for the Hilltoppers has been QB Brandon Doughty who completed 71.8% of his passes for 45 TD’s and 7 INT while averaging 353.4 yards per game. Doughty ended the season finishing 2nd in all of college football in total passing yards with 4594. Doughty has a ton of weapons on the offensive end with WR Taylor (104.8 yds/game, 17 TD), WR Norris (65.5 yds/game, 4 TD), Dangerfield (57.8 yds/game, 7 TD), Grant (47.7 yds/game, 7 TD) and TE Higbee (62.6 yds/game, 8 TD). The Hilltoppers rushing attack is led by RB Anthony Wales (98.60 yds/game, 7 TD) and D’Andre Ferby (50.33 yds/game, 11 TD). Defensively, Western Kentucky is allowing opponents to average 25.2 ppg on 390.5 yards per game (234.5 passing, 156.0 rushing). The Hilltoppers have forced 31 turnovers on the season and had a turnover margin of 16.
South Florida Bulls won 7 of their last 8 games to finish the season 8-4 record while finishing in 2nd in the AAC-East standings with a 6-2 conference record. The Bulls seemed to be unstoppable during their last three weeks of the regular season as they defeated Temple, Cincinnati, and UCF by a combined score of 153-53. Offensively, South Florida is averaging 33.5 ppg on 428.7 total yards per game (185.8 passing, 242.9 rushing). The Bulls have been led by RB Mack who finished the season with 8 TD while averaging 115.73 yds/game. QB Flowers is a duel-threat QB that finished the season completing 60.9% of his passes for 21 TD & 8 INT while averaging 168.1 yds/game. Flowers added 10 rushing TD’s on the season while gaining an average of 73.58 rushing yds/game. Leading the way for Bulls receivers were WR Adams (57.2 yds/game, 8 TD), Johnston (28.8 yds/game, 4 TD), and Price (25.5 yds/game, 5 TD). Defensively, South Florida is holding their opponents to an average of 21.1 ppg on 361.2 total yards per game (220.6 passing, 140.6 rushing). The Bulls forced opponents into committing 23 turnovers on the season and had a turnover margin of 8. The Hilltoppers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS win however, just 1-4 ATS in their last 5 non-conference games. The Bulls are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games overall and 4-1 ATS in their last 5 bowl games.

USF will have the crowd edge in this gm. I think the Western Kentucky’s offence will be a little too much for the Bulls in this one and that they will be able to cover this small spread for two U.
GL

Good stuff Blood, I am looking forward to watching this game. Should really be a close one I think. I agonized over this one and decided on 1h over. BOL my friend.

Thanks Tim, Hope all's well my friend. I will wait on 1st half and see how they are playing and try and jump on in game.
I agree this should be a good game to watch.
BOL

added par

1. 12/21/2015 2:30 PM College Football 211 Western Kentucky* +4 -340 vs South Florida
  2. 12/21/2015 2:30 PM College Football 211 Western Kentucky/South Florida* Over 61 -300
Risking 200 To Win 145

Great year, blood. Merry Christmas, good luck on the bowl season. (Just a couple months now til pitchers and catchers!)

Thanks Tip, I think I still owe U a cold drink from a side wager a few yrs ago...hope I can pay that off one day soon :)

I just noticed on tonites game that, to make things more interesting, although the systems have changed drastically, South Florida is coached by Willie Taggert, who was Western Kentucky’s head coach from 2010 through 2012 and has three USF position assistants who were on his WKU staff.

ingame
9211 Western Kentucky* +3½ -115 vs South Florida for 1st Half x1

9211 Western Kentucky* +3½ -130 vs South Florida x1

9211 Western Kentucky/South Florida* Under 29½ -110 for 1st Half x 1

Western Kentucky didn't show up today. If they get behind enough, it could help them sling it more. USF is killing them on both sides of the LOS and Daughty looks lost.

If they weren't getting killed on the LOS I'd say maybe. USF D and running game is controlling everything

2nd half
211 Western Kentucky* -2½ -120 vs South Florida for 2nd Half x2
211 Western Kentucky/South Florida* Over 34 -110 for 2nd Half x2

2nd half par

1. 12/21/2015 2:30 PM College Football 211 Western Kentucky* -170 vs South Florida for 2nd Half
  2. 12/21/2015 2:30 PM College Football 211 Western Kentucky/South Florida* Over 34½ -120 for 2nd Half
Risking 50 To Win 96

Why do I get the feeling these refs are going to affect the outcome of this game? They can't get a simple penalty announced without a 5 minute conversation.

Great call on the 2nd half overs. Was on WK team total over for game and 2nd half also. Keep it rolling buddy! Rooting for WK

Great read on the Hilltoppers sir. You caught them right in time and punished your bookie for Vegas' arrogance. Nice day Blood. GL going forward.

Wise, phife, Frank, booksbestfriend
Thanks fellas, Hope we all made something from this game

Monday's only bowl went 11-1-0 +14.26

GL on Tue

Blood, you were scaring me with your ingame while Western Kentucky was shittin the bed. Lol. Very strange energy in the 1st half for the Hilltoppers. It didn't look like they cared. USF was mauling them at the LOS. Great day!

GL Mr. Hound.....seems you had a great year sir! So you hit FLA for the winter? I need to get up to the Smokies one day....think you said you were in Tenny. And you 'shine to boot! Smart money says you are a good ole boy with a nicer view from the porch than I. In fact I think you have sent a pic out, and it looked beautiful.....have a Merry Christmas bro!!!

Blood, you were scaring me with your ingame while Western Kentucky was shittin the bed. Lol. Very strange energy in the 1st half for the Hilltoppers. It didn't look like they cared. USF was mauling them at the LOS. Great day!

Wise, I appreciate U trying to take care of the old hound.U know I need it with the feeble state of my old mind. U have been with me for a long time and U know that it appears that I get carried away with ingame plays sometimes. U know Wire calls me hardheaded but I feel like I have done this long enough to have a feel for football like Wire has a feel for baseball.

By the time a game starts I normally have a good feel on how things 'should go' personnel wise. In the 1st few minutes of the game I typically concentrate on the offensive and defensive line play as they tend to indicate if the game will go as I thought....sure didnt work with Navy/Army though, still not over that loss!
In todays case, while WestKentucky looked bad to start, their D line kept RB Mack under control and that was what I was looking for. U know after a 3 wk layoff, the O may comeout slow but if they were good before, all they need is time to get it together. And that what happened today. I read peps talking x's and O's and how one tm is going to this and that but all I do is look at the game in overall general terms knowing (thinking) the coaches with take care of that and give the players the info(gameplan) they need to follow the plan and win the game.....just wish it went my way all the time :)

Thanks Cash, Ur kind words and thoughts are appreciated my friend

GL Mr. Hound.....seems you had a great year sir! So you hit FLA for the winter? I need to get up to the Smokies one day....think you said you were in Tenny. And you 'shine to boot! Smart money says you are a good ole boy with a nicer view from the porch than I. In fact I think you have sent a pic out, and it looked beautiful.....have a Merry Christmas bro!!!

sounds like a good time to me twinkie, guess one could say Im just a SouthernRedneck, been around the world a couple of times but keep coming back to my country upbringing listening to my HankJr,DAC,Hag and Willie and sipping my clear stuff from a Dixie cup :) like my old man taught me.

Tues 3:30pm
Akron vs Utah State - Famous Idaho Potato Bowl - Bronco Stadium - Boise, ID

214 Utah State* -6 -122 vs Akron x4
213 Akron/Utah State* Under 49 -130 x4
both lines have moved a bit since I made these plays so be careful. Anything over 7 or under 47 would be a one, maybe two U play for me. Always suggest playing to key #s if U can. I think defense is the major factor for both of these teams, but neither are as good as the NCAA rankings would lead U to believe. Offensively UTSt has the edge, while Akron does have a slight edge on defense and special teams. The Zips enter this game having won 4 str, while UTSt enters having lost 4 of 6, but they will have QB Keeton back, who returned 2 gms ago.I think the Zips will have their hands full today vs a Utah State side, that is 3-0 SU/ATS in their last 3 Bowl appearances, and despite losing 3 of their 4, are capable of hanging tough vs much stronger teams than Akron, as was evident when the Aggies took out Boise State when they were ranked. The big difference maker today will be states over powering rush defense with Vigil and Fackrell against Akron's key and maybe only mode of moving the ball which is the run game behind Hundley. Add to that a stellar Aggie secondary that allows an average of just 180 ypg and it could be a very long day for the Zips side that averages just 24 points per game and squeaked out a measly total of just 38 points in the five losses. Utah State has averaged over 370 yards per game this season and over 29 points. Note: HC Wells of USU is a perfect 6-0 ATS with rest L/6 winning SU by an average of 18 ppg. The quarterback injuries that Utah State went through really hurt their offense, and I believe that this Utah State team is better than their record indicates. While Akron’s defense has been good, Utah State should be able to move the ball and put up some points. But keep in mind that Akron struggled offensively this season, but had a defense that was able to keep them in games. Akron also has the 3rd ranked rushing defense. Akron is 4-0 against the spread in their last four games, 5-1 against the spread following a game that they covered the point spread, and 2-5 against the spread in their last seven non-conference games. Utah State is 0-4 against the spread against a team with a winning record, 3-7 against the spread in their last 10 non-conference games, and 0-4 against the spread in their last four games.
Maybe a score of 28-17

Wise, Grind, UTSUX, Thanks guys GL today

added a couple of parlays

1. 12/22/2015 3:30 PM College Football 214 Utah State* -290 vs Akron
  2. 12/22/2015 3:30 PM College Football 213 Akron/Utah State* Under 55 -350
Risking 400 To Win 292

1. 12/22/2015 3:30 PM College Football 214 Utah State* -290 vs Akron
  2. 12/22/2015 7:00 PM College Football 215 Toledo* +10½ -395 vs Temple
Risking 200 To Win 137

7pm Toledo vs Temple - Boca Raton Bowl - FAU Stadium - Boca Raton, FL

215 Toledo +1 -120* <small>vs</small> Temple x1
215 Toledo/Temple* Under 49 -110 x1 ......not in love with either of these plays. I jumped on Toledo on the open thinking that they may be excited to be here but have since changed my mind but leave the play stand.I still like Toledos O to put pts on the board even against Tems better D but I dont like what I saw from Temple the last few wks of the season. Neither tm is excited about being in this bowl game. Toledo controlled its own destiny to play in the MAC Champ gm, but lost to WM in their finale, while Temple controlled their own destiny to play in a NYD bowl, but lost the AAC Champ gm. The Rockets have the edge on offense, but the Owls have the edge on D and ST’s. The key to the gm could be in the trenches as Toledo avg’s 213 rush ypg (5.1), while Temple allowed 126 rush ypg (3.8) & held 5 of their foes to season lows in yds. Temple RB Thomas only had one 100 yard rushing performance over the L/7 gms, but could be in line for a breakout gm even though Toledo is allowing just 116 rush ypg (3.3).Toledo’s biggest wins of the season came against Arkansas, Ark State, and Bowling Green. Offensively, Toledo averaged 35.3 ppg on 463.3 total yards per game (250.1 passing, 213.2 rushing). Offensively, Temple is averaging 30.8 ppg on 369.2 total yards per game (215.5 passing, 153.6 rushing).
Temple will have their HC Rhule on the sidelines for this gm, while Toledo will have an interim HC and that not good for either tm imo.

GL

Met, Press, CrimsonK Thanks and GL guys

added on more small par which I think has some value, at least in my eyes
214 Utah State -6 -165/Akron/Utah State Under 54 -250 ...200/250

hopefully we find some ingame stuff

GLTA

Back