black friday

• Thread starter Thread starter smoke
  • Start date Start date
S

smoke

miami heat +155

wade wants revenge for last year's 112-102 loss :tiphat:

I might be with ya.. Dont want to be on any more HUGE public road favorite bets..

i was being playful, why would wade give a shit about a loss from last year?

Hell, wade needs to work on beating bad teams before he worries about revenge against one of the better teams in the league.

rockets have lost 5 in a row and barely got by the bobcats on the road despite 34 from yao and 26 from mcgrady. houston looked like a bunch of wimps in the 4th quarter against dallas wednesday night. thats twice this year they have blown games down the stretch against the mavericks. pat riley is going to give rick adelman a coaching lesson tonight, believe me!

rockets have lost 5 in a row and barely got by the bobcats on the road despite 34 from yao and 26 from mcgrady. houston looked like a bunch of wimps in the 4th quarter against dallas wednesday night. thats twice this year they have blown games down the stretch against the mavericks. pat riley is going to give rick adelman a coaching lesson tonight, believe me!

Ok.

ironically enough killa, there is a revenge angle which i had no idea of when i sarcastically mentioned the last defeat miami suffered against houston. it was the same game wade first injured his shoulder! imagine that. doesnt this fit your scope of revenge?

I don't think you understand something. I handicap with the sole purpose of finding value. I don't just bet spots regardless of line, that's what idiots do. I bet the Lakers at Milwaukee because I thought they should've been laying 3 and the line was pk. The angles are irrelevant. I compare my line to the one put out by the books and then I bet. I bet Houston today b/c they're 10X the team Miami is, they need the game, and the line was off by 3 or 4 points. Should Houston have opened at -4.5, I wouldn't have bet it. It's called finding value.

My preferred side for the game was New Jersey, but not at -3. If Jersey was a pk, I would have to consider them. Had Jersey lost to Portland, then I would really, really like Jersey, as I was going on the double-up strategy cuz an 0-2 was out of the question. Fortunately they beat Portland and I didn't have to double down.

You see, this is what it called having a substantive discussion about the games. It's better than just going into threads and talkin shit.

nice hit, smoke.

Bar, u want to see vintage. watch kevin martin any given night and u see flashbacks of reggie miller.

Back