best bet from the best baby GOY

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
I'm GLAD this game didn't cost me more money because I really liked CAR

Yesterday I spotted a few NCAA foots picks and D8 was on the same.....gonna go out on a limb here to see if I have learned a bit how he caps.

Just a guess here ---- D8 I think you will like the New York Giants and the points today. Am I right?

:tiphat::popcorn:

Yesterday I spotted a few NCAA foots picks and D8 was on the same.....gonna go out on a limb here to see if I have learned a bit how he caps.

Just a guess here ---- D8 I think you will like the New York Giants and the points today. Am I right?

:tiphat::popcorn:
Guess not. LOL I was just trying to have a bit of fun.

JROCK NYG are so bad the 4 looks good but if SF blows them out it would not surprise me

keep your eye on TB+7.5 this team is gettting way to many points I really like this game if TB can't win this game it will be real close right to the wire

jih whats up WTF its still dark out west you should be sleeping your up before the rooster calls:breakdance:no drinking

guys there is a game in the cfl I like both games alot take BC+3 before the line drops to +2.5

in the cfl ED-7 this team is to good this game should be a big time killing

GL MUTHA FUCKING D8-

I took it on chin yesterday- Thank god I know how to play poker decent- Still hadf a losing day-

FIre up that MOOSEY, I need $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

GL MUTHA FUCKING D8-

I took it on chin yesterday- Thank god I know how to play poker decent- Still hadf a losing day-

FIre up that MOOSEY, I need $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Defaz yeah I took a bath last week lets make some money today my brother bol

SEATTLE under 43.5 this game will be real low scoring 17-14 final bol

tony DETROIT has a good team the problem DETROIT has never beat AZ in AZ

guys I check the score 3 times per game we need TB to win this baby at +290 its like winning on 3 games

going 1-2 is not good but TB winning the game makes a great day but the day is still not over next round of games the bets
AZPICK
GREEN BABY-6 the QB for PHIL is a loser if this team can beat GREEN BAY then I will say I was 100 percent wrong PHIL has a great team but I think this will be a big time killing sanchez will make a few ints I see this baby coming bol

i see this happening GREEN BAY winning
DETROIT losing tie for 1 place

What's up d8. I've hit big with bears today, 15 units is nice win. I can't bealive I trusted the Bears but I am happy with the result. What do you think tonight's game. Brady vs luck,,,, I am thinking 10 units with Brady and patriots.
I hope you are having a good day, let's hit them hard baby.

Nice hit on tb,,,, skins stink bug time

What's up d8. I've hit big with bears today, 15 units is nice win. I can't bealive I trusted the Bears but I am happy with the result. What do you think tonight's game. Brady vs luck,,,, I am thinking 10 units with Brady and patriots.
I hope you are having a good day, let's hit them hard baby.

Nice hit on tb,,,, skins stink bug time
Eagle yeah I had a 1.000 ML on TB +290 and I had them +7.5 but I lost on BC and the KC under43.5 final score 44 but still I had a good day I have AZ /GREEN BAY

Eagle its a hard game the NE I have 1 game in NHL MONT +140 this team should beat DETROIT I thinking about pulling the trigger

my brother partner is out there I told you we will win 5 digits today you got up early yeah your on the west coast but after today take a day off tomorrow and count your money :money:and you will be rewarded

guys there is a game in hockey this use to be my sport but I have been losing I only made like 2 or 3 bets but today this baby will win the ebts

MONT+140 are you kidding me very bad line by the oddsmakers the oddsmakers must have fallen out of a tree when making this line

Eagle that use to be my sport football/hockey but the season is to long its to much work but today with MONT winning 5 games +140 very bad line I think MONT wins this game

with TB +290 ML its like going 6-1 we had a great day:moose:to the bank baby

Back