best bet from the best baby GOY

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
my brothers the bookmakers are taking such a beating its unreal today 3-0 this week its like 10-2 with college this week. last week sunday we went 9-1 last 2 weeks 19-3 i think over the last 2 weeks we are 86+ percent

good morning guys I will make this fast yesterday 3-0 the year has been a killer the bookmakers are taking such a beating 1 game NO is a soft team like ATLANTA the bets
BALT+3 this team should not have any problems playing a soft team like NO its early in the morning

Last edited by a moderator:
Another winner ! Thanks again
are bookmakers are taking such a beating my brothers have to be up so much money its just 100 percent a killing we are taking are bookmakers to the cleaners the percent has to be in the 70s this year the best bets are in the 80s this is a year like no other a year like this comes around once in a lifetime MF I have no more banks to go to there all broke

we can lose 30 games in a row and we still own the bookmaker i'm not surprised that i'm hitting in the 60s but in the 70s goodnight billy walters has nothing on me if billy played my games he would be up billions and i;m not kidding he would own VEGAS i'm looking at 3 or 4 games in college and 2 or 3 in pro:money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money:

well let us know asap d so we can get some money rolling in for these holidays bro

well let us know asap d so we can get some money rolling in for these holidays bro
bama no problem every body on CTG will have a Christmas a great Christmas now for the bookmakers we will not leave him out I will give him a great present a cup of coffee and a rotten Doughnut

guys I have been feeling real bad the last few days so i'm going to post this game I see 1 game that looks good this game is not in the college or Pro football its in the CFL the bets
CALGARY-7.5 this team is a beast I don't think there is nothing HAM can do CAL GARY should score at will on HAM there is no way HAM can win but can HAM cover this might be 1 of the best CFL teams that I ever seen there in the top 3 teams guys anything can happen in gambling years like the one we are having comes around once in a lifetime
CALGARY-7.5

I saw a documentry a few years back about people who have severe migraines..They took a hullucinogenic ( peyote i think it was ) once a month and tripped there balls off.. And it gave this guy a whole new life.Have you heard of anything like that ??

Rich no I never herd about peyote I will check it out ty I have so many DR app its crazy i'm trying to stay off the pain pills

guys I have been feeling real bad the last few days so i'm going to post this game I see 1 game that looks good this game is not in the college or Pro football its in the CFL the bets
CALGARY-7.5 this team is a beast I don't think there is nothing HAM can do CAL GARY should score at will on HAM there is no way HAM can win but can HAM cover this might be 1 of the best CFL teams that I ever seen there in the top 3 teams guys anything can happen in gambling years like the one we are having comes around once in a lifetime
CALGARY-7.5
In D8 we trust!

:shake:

jrock; the game is sunday thats probalby why its not up yet on some books.

JROCK he should have that game its the last game this game is for the cup

D8 in the middle , me on the left

148i2rc.jpg

D8 ...i WAS NOT joking... It was cluster migraines... Is that what you have ?? i wish i knew what documentary i watched because they found a way to cope ..it was a monthly dose (a trip)and the rest of the month they didnt get migraines..I dont find this funny. ...i m on the case and will get more info..

http://karmajello.com/psychedelics/magic-mushrooms-reduce-cluster-headaches-video.html

I found the docu in part.. i dont know much but my mom and sisters get migraines a few times per year and it lays them out for a day or two.. ...But maybe there is somthing out of box you can try...i thought about this (you) today and i dont even know you ...but for some reason i felt a need to help out if i could...there is also some kind of south amer, potion i remember folks taking that was available in canada that works ...checking for it now

Last edited:
Rich ty for posting I just read about this Drug unreal but I don't think any DR will give this script out

good morning guys have a great day stay safe i'm not crazy about these games. but its a day where I believe you can play it safe like I said I don't like doing teasers I did 3 so far this year and I won all 3 the bets
DETROIT -1 this game might be a lot closer then the public thinks but I can't see chicago winning
SEATTLE+7.5 that .5 point is big no way SF can beat SEATTLE by more then a TD . if DETROIT wins you could always try to hit the middle in the 2 game. in a game like SEATTLE vs SF this is a game where the MIDDLE is Perfect. so it comes down to the DETROIT game if DETROIT wins you have a great chance to have a big day

D8 ...i WAS NOT joking... It was cluster migraines... Is that what you have ?? i wish i knew what documentary i watched because they found a way to cope ..it was a monthly dose (a trip)and the rest of the month they didnt get migraines..I dont find this funny. ...i m on the case and will get more info..

i saw a show on it too. What I saw was a guy who grew and took mushrooms. bol

hey d8 like i said the other day my sis, who is actually a pharmacist, suffers through migraine headaches. she says the only thing over-the-counter that helps alleviate them for a few hours are the Goody's Extra Strength Headache Powders http://www.drugstore.com/products/p...d=183097&aid=339081&aparam=473526&kpid=473526 but she says they will wreck havoc on your stomach over time especially if you take them daily. she can only find them at filling stations and wal marts here. i'm sure you've already tried them but just throwing it out there since you're staying away from the pain pills.

GL on your wagers my friend.

hey d8 like i said the other day my sis, who is actually a pharmacist, suffers through migraine headaches. she says the only thing over-the-counter that helps alleviate them for a few hours are the Goody's Extra Strength Headache Powders http://www.drugstore.com/products/p...d=183097&aid=339081&aparam=473526&kpid=473526 but she says they will wreck havoc on your stomach over time especially if you take them daily. she can only find them at filling stations and wal marts here. i'm sure you've already tried them but just throwing it out there since you're staying away from the pain pills.

GL on your wagers my friend.
ty my brother have a great day bol

Back