best bet from the best baby GOY

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
real bad way to lose 2 games unreal winning both games only to lose

Eagle that was some bad coaching buffalo QB throw every passs in the end zone

Eagle it sucks losing both games like that yesterday with U of M today both games at the MF end unreal

buff fumble through endzone was the whole game- shoul;dnt have mattered= Cant win em all D mutha fucking 8

hey guys i'm not kidding if not for bad beats and losing last sec games I would win every game. the saying goes if not for bad beats I would win every game no excuse I don't mind losing I really don't but losing 4 games the way I did is unreal . and the old saying goes the bad beats even out thats a old saying its not true no even close lets see if my football player will fall on a Peanut shell with 1 sec to go and cost me the game I love this bet
CAR+4 1 half CAR+7 and CAR ML+250 this team will win this game unless something crazy happens like falling on a Peanut shell while scoring

Wish I could go with you ! Philly doesn't lose two in a row . Maybe Caroline +7 wins for you good luck today . You are the man hope your not mad just my opinion lol

:prayertony yes i'm real mad not because of losing its how I lost years ago shit like this would never happen almost never happen now it happens all the time . because this was the 1 time that my bookmaker got me but he got me real good but all kidding I really like CAR phil will have big time problems today with this QB I see a few int I really do CAM will have a great day . but 1 thing you can't do is see turnovers you cant cap turnovers if the game is played with out int CAR wins this baby

Defaz nice bet yesterday with NYJ lets both win I would be happy just CAR covering and phil wins the game outright

unreal the line is at +7.5 thats alot of points with a back up QB ML is at +270

d8 bro, I think the line should be 10 if you ask me; the eagles offense is pretty good and they can move the ball against any defense. the eagles should've been undefeated if not for one stupid play calling against 49ers and one bomb to john brown against Arizona. the eagles offense is like Oregon ducks offense on wings, however the defense is the big concern especially middle linebacker and secondary.

the eagles have three running backs who are awesome and the offensive line is getting healthy, the only way they lose the game is if the defense collapse with out our middle linebacker.

prediction eagles 40 panthers 27

d8 bro, I think the line should be 10 if you ask me; the eagles offense is pretty good and they can move the ball against any defense. the eagles should've been undefeated if not for one stupid play calling against 49ers and one bomb to john brown against Arizona. the eagles offense is like Oregon ducks offense on wings, however the defense is the big concern especially middle linebacker and secondary.

the eagles have three running backs who are awesome and the offensive line is getting healthy, the only way they lose the game is if the defense collapse with out our middle linebacker.

prediction eagles 40 panthers 27
Eagle bol with PHIL you could be right car QB loves prime time i'm glad I waited I got CAR+7.5 and the 1 half +4 and the ML +270 I think car will try to pound this ball right at phil

d8 you can't pound anything with steward and Williams. the pounding will come from McCoy and co, I hope the eagles win but car cover for you. we lost some ulgy close games yesterday.

Eagle I think Steward will have a good game over 100 yards rushing ithink

the eagles front seven are pretty good but the secondary is awful. they will be ok against the run but not sure against the pass, carry William and Bradley stink big time. the eagles d was awesome against foster last week

I will be rooting for you tonight bro, I hope car covers but eagles win. i told my self no betting tonight but i might drop a small bet

I will be rooting for you tonight bro, I hope car covers but eagles win. i told my self no betting tonight but i might drop a small bet
Eagle ty Ithink car will give phil problems don;t forget who is QB for phil

guys i'm going to have big time problems MF BIG G took car+7.5 MF I lost when this guy picks all I have to say is MF

i need five points to the win the over and two and half quarter left...i hope the panthers come back and cover.

guys good hit I don't mind losing like this better to lose like this then crazy shit like yesterday there always the next day congrats phil BACKERS goodnight

Eagles its all good my brother I will get the money back like I said I don't mind losing like this

Back