best bet from the best baby GOY

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
guys now we have the upper hand the bookmaker is ours the 1 half of the teaser DETROIT winner. now we are going for the middle its up to you . you can leave it alone and hope for SEATTLE or try to win both bets thats what I will do i'm betting SF -1 you have a few great numbers the most you can lose is juice bol

OAKLAND+7

i think you have a winner here my brother.. no clue why the hell anyone would lay a td with the lambs inept offense? this thing has some kinda ugly ass 19-14 score written all over it. lambs settle in the red zone way too often to expect them to win by this kind of number.. like the under as well.

i think you have a winner here my brother.. no clue why the hell anyone would lay a td with the lambs inept offense? this thing has some kinda ugly ass 19-14 score written all over it. lambs settle in the red zone way too often to expect them to win by this kind of number.. like the under as well.
bank good eye my brother this is crazy I really think this baby is a winner like you said 19-14 final my god SL is giving OAKLAND+7 are you kidding me 5 star best bet
OAKLAND+7
OAKLAND+230

i'm not telling any body to unload on OAKLAND I think the +7 won't matter its going to be OAKLAND winning the game or forget about the +7 the +7 won't help but take the +7 for back up

1 more I forgot in cfl blowout the line was CALGARY-7.5 I see the line moving higher and higher

2da, I wouldn't be too gitty about taking a Raider offense and team that is 1-10. Is 7pts too many? Could be but the Raiders could get held to 10 or fewer points here as well.
Rams offense doesn't lack weapons by any means. They have speed, size and experience now. They've beaten Seattle and Denver at home and SF on the road. These are glimpses of what their capable of. I don't see a good reason to take either side.

GL D8! Get da money!

2da, I wouldn't be too gitty about taking a Raider offense and team that is 1-10. Is 7pts too many? Could be but the Raiders could get held to 10 or fewer points here as well.
Rams offense doesn't lack weapons by any means. They have speed, size and experience now. They've beaten Seattle and Denver at home and SF on the road. These are glimpses of what their capable of. I don't see a good reason to take either side.

GL D8! Get da money!

lambs always play up to better competition and pretty much always clip sea or sf in div.. fisher teams as favs tho are not the same as fisher teams as dogs.. you right oak scoring less than 10 is my biggest concern, i think it takes 13 to get the cover personally and think they can muster that.. rams offense is not good and not sure what all these weapons you speak of are? i like tre mason but the wr corp isnt worth a damn and hill is a journeyman career backup. they have struggled to score tds in the red zone all season and oak d has been solid in that area, 7 points a lot when you laying them with a team built like the rams who wanna win with ball control, defense, and fgs.. it the nfl so who knows but when i dont think either offense can produce 20 points im pretty quick to take the points.. gl

wise I hear you and you might be right but like bank said SL plays sea/sf hard they really do. and now OAKLAND comes into town the public will think they beat the good teams the only trouble is that sl can't beat the bad teams this line went down to 6 or 5 OAKLAND Ithink will play hard nose D and do a number on sl bol

I don't think the line will come into play its going to be OAKLAND wins the game or they get killed

this is 1 money line I love ML baby if game is close oakland will win

2da, are u seeing the weapons now? Tre Mason, Stedman Bailey, Tavon, and Britt are just a few running around Raiders defenders

this is the 1 time I was wrong this bad the good part its a blowout the other way this does not bother me

d8 whats up bro...tough lose yesterday but we will get our money back. I've won my first bet today with raven tt over 26 and Atlanta tt over 22 is looking good. I hope you guys are doing well as well

Eagle I made 1 bet early OAKLAND but I bet GREEN BAY -1.5 1 half and I got GREEN BAY+3+110 for the game and I have CALGARY-7

On KC for a lot of FUCKING benjamins!!!!!!!!! I mean Ill need a fucking semi truck to carry this shit to me D8-

On KC for a lot of FUCKING benjamins!!!!!!!!! I mean Ill need a fucking semi truck to carry this shit to me D8-
Defaz I wish you luck so far i'm going to wait until half and make a bet

D8 can you pick up my semi truck- I fucking based the windows out yesterday after KC shit the bed-

THANKS!

D8 can you pick up my semi truck- I fucking based the windows out yesterday after KC shit the bed-

THANKS!
Defaz yeah my brother the only good thing about losing a game like that. you where not even close its better to lose like that then a crazy bad bounce with no time

I keep saying this and I found this to be the truth the best bets are 1 half you will take away all the bad beats

the old saying everything evens out thats not true not even close

yeah it look like NYJ+3.5 1 half or nothing i'm still thinking about pulling the trigger

2 things I see happening if MIAMI gets the loss its over . prime time game believe it or NYJ played some good teams right down to the end I think NYJ keep it close the 1 half they can't afford to get blown out right off the bat this team will play there hearts out the bets
NYJ+3.5 1 half you will be very surprised

nice job sunshine- I didn't play the game-
Defaz ty my brother it was a hard game to bet I dont blame you for not betting it . my god NYJ QB is bad unreal bol this last short week

guys I was going to wait but I can't no way when I say best bet 5 star unreal the stars are out tonight your giving me SEATTLE +2 unreal PHIL has sanchez QB my god this MF will be running for his life:stretcher:after the game or at halftime or anytime I see alot of money you owe it to your wife your kids the things you can buy for wife:line:but please anything can happen int the bets
SEATTLE+2 ML I will find a teaser you will win win win win win a lot of cash money:cheers3::cheers3::cheers3::cheers3::cheers3::cheers3::cheers3::cheers3::cheers3:

whats the play tonight D mutha fucking 8? Going to the game and need some small degen action

whats the play tonight D mutha fucking 8? Going to the game and need some small degen action
my man Defaz your going to the game that's right your in chicago. boy what a hard game I hate giving points on the road I can't trust dallas yeah they should win easy but Monday NYJ gave MIAMI a run for there money my brother i'm going to leave that game alone but if I was betting it . it would be chicago I like CF in college better check there D out E CAR has a great offence but I think CF will have something to say about it with that great D that they have . Defaz have a great time at the game today i'm looking at this ML +225 cf I don't get how this team is getting 7 points

Yeah Im most likely on UCF too-

Bears game is going to SUCK but I got good seats for cheap so taking the wife-

Ill probably throw a couple dollars on the bears ML -

Back