best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
tony I promise you 1 thing this week you will be so mf happy 1 real late game the ML is unnreal great

Best Baby. Love your threads, but wish you would start a new one every week. Just sayin'. 56 pages? And we're not even halfway through the season?

Best Baby. Love your threads, but wish you would start a new one every week. Just sayin'. 56 pages? And we're not even halfway through the season?
hole ty like I said the only reason I would have to start best bet from the best baby every week but I will think about it its so much easier this way but affter this month I will start a new thread

then the MF BOOK let me bet only 500 on there UNDER 50 fuck you I told him thats pop corn money I told him . you MF losers you could keep your 500 and fuck off up your MF ass MF booksmakers

Last edited by a moderator:
my partner out west your good my brother its him we need the real big limit

Both game trackers have it at 13-10 with 2:21 to go. Is this the score at the half? I'm thinking of taking under second half since you have the under for the game.

C green ty my brother I forgot yes baby my man I 100 percent forgot MF yes I did better then 2-1 I went 3-1

guys i'm not going to count this game because most can't get this game in on time but if you do congrats your a MF winner:money:

tony if you had U CONN you had the right team I didnt watch but today I looked back if I had U CONN I would go MF nuts U of CONN should have cover the spread the coach is a must when gambling

watch homeland security is watching these MFs most likely is betting on the games anyways listen homeland Security bet MINN+5 and tell obama the same thing bet MINN +5

UConn was the right side. They stopped byu down 7 and byu had to punt. The DB was mad he didn't make the INT and kicked at the ball.....got a 15 yd penalty and byu scored on the next play. Then byu kicked a meaningless FG with 28 sec left instead of giving the ball back to UConn near their own 20 yd line. UConn had that cover until that damn penalty.

utes that will come back to hunt BYU you never kick a Field goal up by +14 points with under 30 sec left never ever never thats putting salt on the wound it has nothing to do with gambling its the right thing to do gambling with coaches is 100 percent there not saying this game but 100 percent the zebras gamble

MICH STATE 21-5 yes a lot of points but this time Purdue will be a real big trouble MICH STATE will score at will
AIR FORCE+5.5
AIR FORCE+200 ML

Just read this a) I need an adderal and b) you fuckers need to get to MILLERS and hug it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back