best bet from the best baby 1 game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on that Utah ML, should have had Ark too. I wanted to take Utah +10 so bad yesterday but I steered clear. Best Pac 12 win yet and there have been some good ones. This is the best Utah offense since they've been in the PAC, finally something to help the defense out.

Congrats on that Utah ML, should have had Ark too. I wanted to take Utah +10 so bad yesterday but I steered clear. Best Pac 12 win yet and there have been some good ones. This is the best Utah offense since they've been in the PAC, finally something to help the defense out.
Utes I can't wait ti get back at it real bad i'm going for the kill next week

guys try to get lines for CFL in the next 4 or 5 weeks i'm going for the kill

guys I already put in MINN +5 so if the lines moves I could care less the bets
MINN +5
HAM+3 CFL

I say we let up on D8 as to whether he has a play or not. I'm sure he'll post when he has something without added pressure.

I say we let up on D8 as to whether he has a play or not. I'm sure he'll post when he has something without added pressure.
WISE ty you read my mind no more just posting because i think the line will move i'm not going to promise anything but from now on i'm going post my bets I already put in no if the lines move i dont care the bets the lines will move watch no more trying to help others before me and my partner there is way to much money to be fucking around:money::badass:
HAM+3

WISE ty you read my mind no more just posting because i think the line will move or somebody asking if I like this bet if I like it I will post it i'm not mad but it is what it is money nothing else matters but winners i'm not going to promise anything but from now on i'm going post my bets I already put in now if the lines move i dont care the bets the lines will move watch no more trying to help others before me and my partner there is way to much money to be fucking around:money::badass:
HAM+3 CFL this time bet these games Inever say that never ever this week you wont lose I promise

northwest will not beat MINN not this week I would play the ML but its not worth it the ML has to be at least +200 or more anything under the risk is not wort the reword

tony not a problem this time no more then 6 games and believe me 4-2 at least and i'm putting in my games before I post

Hey D8! How's it going man? I see you called that Utah game. Freakin awesome. Any thoughts on Cinci vs Mia U? Got a tip to take Cin+6 but just wanted to see what you thought. Respect your input more than most.

Hey D8! How's it going man? I see you called that Utah game. Freakin awesome. Any thoughts on Cinci vs Mia U? Got a tip to take Cin+6 but just wanted to see what you thought. Respect your input more than most.

foosball I agree with you on cinny but cinny lost there QB so now its a no play

I will tell you guys 1 thing if I hits these games 100 percent the book will bann me and my partner

tony anything to do with a football is unreal last week was bad Sunday but you cant win all the time but in the cfl I should be on GMA its unreal now i'm going for his bankroll like see see how good the oddsmakers and bookmakers are

guys I have been waiting for this game for a while CFL HAM vs CALGARY wow its like GREEN BAY vs NE

good morning guys I have been waiting for this week for a long time this will be the only time I will post anything like this because in gambling anything can happen but MINN/HAM both teams will not lose bar something crazy happening like ints turnovers your QB was stealing both teams to lose you have a better chance the world ending . and believe me the world will end sometime but not Saturday are you counting your money because you should i'm counting mine MF i'm still counting thank god I went to 1 grade or 2 I for got the MF through me out everybody its PARTY TIME at MILLERS BAR be there because you will never have a better time everybody is coming people are coming from around the world to be there even STEED is taking a chance showing up isis is looking for him 25.000.000 reword

Any concerns with Hamilton starting rookie QB?
MICKEY my man ty so much i'm real sorry guys I forgot about the HAM QB going down I have a great number+3 but no QB nothing goose egg 0 the only way HAM can win is play great D and believe me HAM has a great D 50 thats 7 TD are the oddsamkers MF crazy guys the HAM is a no bet the new bet+
HAM under 50

tony MONT is still playing its all good the wrong bet thats the way you want to lose

tony yes I have 1 game thats late my god do I like this bet i'm waiting to hit everything the spread the ML everything

L like a few others but i'm not going to post because I dont want anybody to lose but i'm going to be betting these games if the late one hits believe me the book will be in real big trouble

chevers8 there she is i'm waiting for that drink NEVADA will see you there:cheers3::tiphat:

NW vs MINN same old story NW has a lot of slow white guys yes they beat stanford and does it matter in gambling you better believe it does 100 percent fact case closed

NW has a lot guys that are about 77 pounds MINN should over power NW with no problem pound that rock MINN has the speed and power this team will line up and punch you right in the mouth

I hope so my man please lets win this baby I think SF will get it done at sf

I have 1 game tomorrow if this baby wins you will be dancing on the stars:stripper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back