berryhorse tracker

He’s also got a nfl and NCAA model so maybe those do better from the beginning.

It’s hard to jump in mid-season and expect the same results from before. So meh.

I lost quite a bit following him here and there but I laid off and went oppo on a few too so thanks @mrpickem for showing us and like someone else said, it’s your money and on you to confirm the bets you place!

I watched Gio his last start and boy that was a nightmare. The Reds destroyed him. I was just looking at making a wager on the Bravos at +money.

Looks like there can be a number of plays today. Lots of bad teams though.

Its good to play on bad teams now with juicy odds, its just not to good to play them against teams you know got some immeasurable at the particular moment in time that is not being taken into consideration by the fucking model haha

I bet he has good rest of year. This is also time of year to lay the RL if you like your team. Things get out of hand sometimes, cause its like the 134 game. . .

strange thing, even though O's OBP is only .298 on the year, their BA is .292 over last 15 games so u would think they are playing better, but even though it dont happen often, I ran sdql for last 8 years

in AL as dog with avg >= .290 last 15 days and OBP <= .310 on year loses 70% and by fading O's spot ROI is 18.3%

View attachment 34060

I will not bet on Baltimore but will bet against the Red Sox at my leisure on anyone with these prices...even when the spineless assholes cost me over and over

He just posts them but doesn’t play BAL or KC.

correct and I believe his picks are 3-8 on O's
not sure of units but would think he adds units by not playing them, which would make his actual play units even higher

I root for this guy, usually this shit aint that easy and he will likely tank in the long run, but it would be great to see someone with automated model that crushes

correct and I believe his picks are 3-8 on O's
not sure of units but would think he adds units by not playing them, which would make his actual play units even higher

I root for this guy, usually this shit aint that easy and he will likely tank in the long run, but it would be great to see someone with automated model that crushes

Yea.. if we got on board from the jump we wouldn’t be fretting whatsoever lol

Yea.. if we got on board from the jump we wouldn’t be fretting whatsoever lol
Just gonna have to keep following now and see if he continues into next year. Also I heard a rumor about him doing this for football as well. No sure if was college, pros, or both. Either way, I am at least paying attention to the bets even if not following at this point.

Reactions: KJ
The double header aspect is what pushed me to roll it. It does seem to be true this year that double headers don’t get swept. Guess we shall see

The awesome thing about systems it that not only does it take the emotion out, some of them can spit out a decent number of plays while still yielding positive results.

Say you had a betting bankroll of $10,000 and broke it down into 100 units of $100, any legitimate system will yield results off a 100 unit bankroll.

In the stock market, safely invested you can probably expect to gain 5-7% interest per year. Off your first year, that $10,000 would net you approximately $500-$700 minus whatever kind of brokerage fees you may have.

In sports betting, the beautiful thing about it, is that, even with a 100 unit bankroll, over the course of an entire year, you may roll that entire bankroll over 5-10 times with 500-1000 $100 bets. If you're averaging that same 5-7% ROI, you will yield 5-10x as much as the stock market since your risk is 5-10x more.

That's the beautiful thing about "investment sports betting." Think long term!

The awesome thing about systems it that not only does it take the emotion out, some of them can spit out a decent number of plays while still yielding positive results.

Say you had a betting bankroll of $10,000 and broke it down into 100 units of $100, any legitimate system will yield results off a 100 unit bankroll.

In the stock market, safely invested you can probably expect to gain 5-7% interest per year. Off your first year, that $10,000 would net you approximately $500-$700 minus whatever kind of brokerage fees you may have.

In sports betting, the beautiful thing about it, is that, even with a 100 unit bankroll, over the course of an entire year, you may roll that entire bankroll over 5-10 times with 500-1000 $100 bets. If you're averaging that same 5-7% ROI, you will yield 5-10x as much as the stock market since your risk is 5-10x more.

That's the beautiful thing about "investment sports betting." Think long term!
Well yeah but when you lose in the stock market it's only a small percentage and not your investment, the odds are jussssssssssssssssssssssssst a tad different

Like comparing apples to elephants

Invest 1% in stocks and compare it to 1% in sports

You can't be serious...one that loses still yields a return, the other doesn't come on this is little league

I called it a "beautiful thing" and stated some differences and possible upside.

Not once did I give advice as to which is the better, more responsible, smarter of whatever words you want to use.

Don't make insinuations. All you do is come across as a dick.

Good. I'm a dick.

I can get several people to vouch for that

But please never compare sports wagering to market investing. It's not close and it's irresponsible if someone actually listens.

Back