berryhorse tracker

Good. I'm a dick.

I can get several people to vouch for that

But please never compare sports wagering to market investing. It's not close and it's irresponsible if someone actually listens.

Fair enough*

Reactions: KJ
You seem good peeps

Hyping this stuff isn't close to market investing and I'm gonna guess you know that

You seem good peeps

Hyping this stuff isn't close to market investing and I'm gonna guess you know that

I definitely left my rant quite a bit short on all the details no doubt. The comparison was a poor example, but the only thing I could think of at the time to talk about ROIs, which was really the point of it all, but at the same time, no system gonna come close to the ROI shit like Amazon and Apple have yielded people :assshake:

I trade securities daily as well as playing the line. With stocks, usually it's buy and wait..whether hours, days, months or even years... and yes its incremental increase or decrease. Boring as fuck but can be quite profitable over time, especially if you have a reasonable account size.

Playing the line is great; as it's all or nothing, dont mater if you risk 1-2%(recommended) or 50% of bankroll, you double it or lose it all. Money management plays as big a part as the actual plays or odds.

They both are quite the opposite, while still at the same time being similar in the fact that both are gambling on our best information as to what the future holds. The returns are hugely different while the general concept is similar. It's all gambling! :popcorn:

Your response sums it up bee.

I liked the Angels, and his pick wraps it up for me. Good luck...

Your response sums it up bee.

I liked the Angels, and his pick wraps it up for me. Good luck...

Was at the Angels game yesterday for the first 5 ish innings. It was a BP game for them and today they’re throwing out Heaney who struggles on the road.

Good luck bro

I like the Yankee pick and did play it, but I'm on Angels although not real confident...I believe its 2 shitbirds where anything can happen

Was at the Angels game yesterday for the first 5 ish innings. It was a BP game for them and today they’re throwing out Heaney who struggles on the road.

Good luck bro

Thanks, and you're right, he does suck on the road, he's 0-5, lol.

Guess I'll throw a little on the over as well, that doesn't look too bad either.

this is a full blown market correction boys.
his number were unrealistic and unsustainable so this was inevitable
since brought to ctg (2 weeks) 13-27 32.5% -95u
last 7 days 4-13 23.5% -65u
even if you remove KC/BAL plays be is still down 10% of profit in 2 weeks, 20% if KB/BAL included...roughly

View attachment 34129

Definitely solid work. I'd definitely be interested in seeing this over 3-5 seasons so we can measure the variance to really know not only how it does, but the kind of bankroll we'd need. It looks like it's regressing to the mean because it was obviously way over performing in the early weeks.

I feel like a shrewd money manager would know when it's time to pull out during an over performance like that. But I guess it's not that easy to just STOP.

I think it's time to scrap this thread. We should be starting a tuck tracked and promoting our own. Guy epically overachieved and his regression is equally as bad.

I think it's time to scrap this thread. We should be starting a tuck tracked and promoting our own. Guy epically overachieved and his regression is equally as bad.

I'm gonna see it through. He only bets through AUG like me, so let's see what happens. Maybe it's fade material. Most market corrections peak around 25% and he is near that point now, so I'm guessing he turns it around down the stretch

but for now very ugly: 1-12 last 4 days :shocked:

View attachment 34156

oh btw, I know we have a lot of great cappers that give out excellent information every day... that's why I'm here reading a lot of it. The thing is they give out information mostly, not so much picks and definitely not so transparent and regular as berryhorse model. it takes a lot of effort to do that daily, shit I spend at least 15 minutes a day posting my thread not to mention an hour+ capping and updating my sheets/querries. Most folk just post at times with varying amount of info, which is all good because the best cappers likely aren't concerned with getting all their info out there...therefore they are hard to track imho

I'm gonna see it through. He only bets through AUG like me, so let's see what happens. Maybe it's fade material. Most market corrections peak around 25% and he is near that point now, so I'm guessing he turns it around down the stretch

View attachment 34156

oh btw, I know we have a lot of great cappers that give out excellent information every day... that's why I'm here reading a lot of it. The thing is they give out information mostly, not so much picks and definitely not so transparent and regular as berryhorse model. it takes a lot of effort to do that daily, shit I spend at least 15 minutes a day posting my thread not to mention an hour+ capping and updating my sheets/querries. Most folk just post at times with varying amount of info, which is all good because the best cappers likely aren't concerned with getting all their info out there...therefore they are hard to track imho

Appreciate all you do

Tuck has had the ability to post threads for years...he just chooses to be cryptic in a great majority of the things he posts. I would be all for it if he wanted to start a pick thread, but (since he hasn't) I assume that's not what he wants to do. But he definitely provides a great deal of information for everyone, no doubt about that.

It's more than one starting pitcher. I liked SD and do more than most, their lineup isn't the complete trash that seems to be perception. They can score. It lost. But there are more than starting pitchers to a baseball game.

View attachment 34156

Which do you prefer? Picks or info?

It's more than one starting pitcher. I liked SD and do more than most, their lineup isn't the complete trash that seems to be perception. They can score. It lost. But there are more than starting pitchers to a baseball game.

Of course but when you're trying to find an edge, I'm looking for a pitcher who can get pounded. He didn't get pounded as bad as last start but enough to lose the game. I agree Padres line up is slightly underrated (Still bottom 5) but Barria has enough to keep them down, which he did. He's been pretty steady all year. So I still don't get the line.

Of course but when you're trying to find an edge, I'm looking for a pitcher who can get pounded. He didn't get pounded as bad as last start but enough to lose the game. I agree Padres line up is slightly underrated but Barria has enough to keep them down, which he did. He's been pretty steady all year. So I still don't get the line.
I thought SD would get to 5 and thought that'd be enough to win...or I'd have played the over. They didn't get there. Thankfully SD tt was ridiculously juiced at 3.5 and didn't get played...it's a fine line.

No way in hell I'd look at line movement or % in baseball...sometimes it's interesting after the game but that would be an awful influence pre-wager

Never in my life have I used line movement. Don't get the obsession with it.

Never in my life have I used line movement. Don't get the obsession with it.
I've only ever seen it apply at times in NCAA foots and hoops. Well, and tennis lol...it makes sense in the one-on-one sports like tennis where finishing 10th isn't even that lucrative and it only takes one person to dog a match, team sports not so much. That said I've not tracked this theory in darts.

I've only ever seen it apply at times in NCAA foots and hoops. Well, and tennis lol...it makes sense in the one-on-one sports like tennis where finishing 10th isn't even that lucrative and it only takes one person to dog a match, team sports not so much. That said I've not tracked this theory in darts.

Yeah, I was just strictly talking baseball. Good points.

It's an interesting track, anyone who puts rush results into something like this has lost the plot

Much bigger picture than a few weeks, a few months, even a few seasons if you're going to do it

I will be tracking for as long as he's invested. He's not an idiot by any stretch of the imagination. Just for the pure sake of learning just a little something from his perspective.. if you had any take aways at all... better than 90% of the utter trash that is found across the internet.

Back