berryhorse tracker

Love what this dude stands for, but that is one ugly mug.

looks like typical degenerate gambler
an_roll_laugh.gif

His bet is his value % at time of bet. Either risk on dogs or to win on favs. Value keeps changing with lines and I'm pretty sure he has a script auto updating lines and other stuff at minimum hourly.

For instance
he had 5.37% value on Rays at -107 so his bet was to win 5.37 units
6.85% value on mets so his risk in 6.85 units

I'm kinda slow sometimes and I just figured this out. haha

I had to look into ATL/NYM a little more.. and really the only thing that stands out is Folty being absolutely awful in July and a terrible 2nd half pitcher for his career. He has a 10.45 ERA @ Citi in 2 starts, the last one he was dominant though going 5 innings giving up 0 ER. There's probably better plays on the board to look at.

I had to look into ATL/NYM a little more.. and really the only thing that stands out is Folty being absolutely awful in July and a terrible 2nd half pitcher for his career. He has a 10.45 ERA @ Citi in 2 starts, the last one he was dominant though going 5 innings giving up 0 ER. There's probably better plays on the board to look at.

Ya, I could see that one go either way thew way Folty has been regressing...but that lineup and vargas are impossible to back. Stranger things have happened though

Ya, I could see that one go either way thew way Folty has been regressing...but that lineup and vargas are impossible to back. Stranger things have happened though

Braves was the right side.. probably need remember that common sense should trump system plays.. still figuring out how I hit submit and confirm on Vargas tonight LMAO

yesterday i went against him on the Rays and took the Angels and lost and then last night i tailed and took the mets and lost....F me

yesterday i went against him on the Rays and took the Angels and lost and then last night i tailed and took the mets and lost....F me

Yeah it’s all or nothing lol .. I kicked myself for playing the Mets last night and they may again be a system play tonight

couple tough games to back...tb is lights out at home and degrom has been #1 fade L365 plus mets offense non existent :pondering:

Bee, I haven't capped either. I dont have a feel for rox or brewers generally.

My gut like prolly 2 of 3 peeps see red Sox crushing again but these games are nuts. Severino would have to be superfocused. Porcello is a grinder, yanks lineup outside didi and gleybar, bird are overrated imo,

But yanks backend rules, they just got to get there, than they win, it's all on sevi but these games are so slow and the pitchers just lose it, hard to play under with wind, game tempo, green monster

Those are just thoughts not baseball reference style haha

Wrong thread sorry

I’ll watch tonight, not playing any of his plays, went big on ROX just because they got in at 6 this morning or so. Marquez only gave up 1 run in the first which is nice. Then he settles down.

I’ll watch tonight, not playing any of his plays, went big on ROX just because they got in at 6 this morning or so. Marquez only gave up 1 run in the first which is nice. Then he settles down.

Really thought your squad could score some runs off Guerra. Then figured brewers would put a beat down on rox pen. Not going as planned as rox only got 1 hit? Hopefully they can figure him out like they did cards more talented starters in/around the 5th.

Paulsy you gotta be dissapointed watching zona add all those talented arms to a already strong pen, all kinds of good relievers moving teams, and rox added Oh and nobody else to a pen that really needed help. After watching them for 4 games in stl I’m convinced not blustering that pen will be their downfall.

Paulsy you gotta be dissapointed watching zona add all those talented arms to a already strong pen, all kinds of good relievers moving teams, and rox added Oh and nobody else to a pen that really needed help. After watching them for 4 games in stl I’m convinced not blustering that pen will be their downfall.
Tend to agree, but we have Rusin and Dunn on the DL but how do you replace any of these starters that are throwing out quality start after quality start? They may even pick up Holland :angrytomato:

Back