BeLIEve811 All-Star Picks

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Going to throw .5 units on each of these bets this weekend...

**Rookie vs. Sophmore Game**

Sophmore 1H -6.5

The rookie team is terrible this year. It consists of only 3 NBA starters, and Foye was just put into the starting rotation in Minny. I can't wait to see Andrea Bargnani running Center against Bynum and Bogut LOL.

UNDER 235 FULL GAME

Both the rosters aren't too good IMO. It's just going to come down to whether or not they play defense with 50% effort and this should soar UNDER.

**Odds to win 2007 Rookie Challenge MVP Award**

Monte Ellis +900

My first guess was going to be Derron Williams, but I figure he and Paul won't go all out in this, because those guys are already pretty big names in the league. So, I took the value here and a kid who can flat out score the ball.

**Player to win the Foot Locker Three Point Shootout**

Damon Jones +350

This guy is the best streak shooter in the league, so if he's on, he WILL win. Jones is a guy who believes he's been underrated his whole career, and this actually means a lot to him.

Dirk Nowitzki +250

This is my security blanket. This guy is the best shooter in the game next to Ray Allen. He'll at least be in the finals.

**Team to win the Haier Shooting Star Competition**

Team Chicago +300

Ben Gordon
Candice Dupree
Scottie Pippen

I know nothing about women's basketball, but I'm sure all these bitches can shoot. Ben Gordon is a great pure shooter. I consider him the 2nd best of the NBA players in this field. Behind Billups. But I think the ex-factor is the legend. Pippen is the youngest of the group, and I'm sure he still plays regularly. This is my favorite bet of the all-star festivites.

**Player to win the PlayStation Skills Challenge**
Kobe Byant +250

I don't know why Wade is the favorite, honestly. I think there's value in the best player in the world.

**Player to win the Sprite Rising Stars Slam Dunk**

Nate Robinson +300

I hate this guy, but here is my logic. Cross out Thomas. He'll be getting booed all night, and the NBA won't allow him to win. Cross off Howard, just because a big man has never done well in this. Cross off Green because he's like 21 yrs old, and the spot light will kill this kid. So, you're left with Robinson. I think it's a good story to have a 5'9 guy win back-to-back titles.

I'll have the All-Star game plays when my book puts them up this weekend...

Bargs is gonna wreak some havoc in this game. Bynum and Bogut will not be able to contain him.(at least Im hoping).

Bargs is gonna wreak some havoc in this game. Bynum and Bogut will not be able to contain him.(at least Im hoping).

I think he will play well, but defensively and on the glass, he should get beat up inside. And Millsap and Garbo and the only PF's on this roster, and they are undersized, as well.

What? No wager on the biggest event of the weekend? Barkley vs. Bavetta.

Alby...My book doesn't have that line up for some reason. I'd play the dog, but I really think Charles is going to rig it somehow where he falls or gets fake injured and doesn't finish. It would help the ratings and give TNT something to talk about on their next edition of the NBA broadcast. And THAT is why I think the line is so high...

LIke the Monta Prop

Don't sleep on 1st half over 118, you gotta think the Vegas energy will make these guys want to put on a show and guarantee crazy snatch for the weekend. I see this one as a shit load more fun than the last two years.

points and more points.

I think he will play well, but defensively and on the glass, he should get beat up inside. And Millsap and Garbo and the only PF's on this roster, and they are undersized, as well.

But, Bargs has the Euro knack of tapping the ball instead of bringing it down with 2 hands. This will be a guard orientated game which will help jumpstart the fast break.

Just remember guys there are 2 20min halves. Last year's 1H ended w/ just 97 points.

uh yeah, last year was in HOUSTON!

like anyone who was playing cared enough to put on a show.

THIS IS VEGAS, its going to be different.

how about at is it safe to say SOPH is wrapped up

i hope my niggas David Lee or Monta gets the MVP

the only thing thats going to stop Monta from the MVP is Lee's 9/9 shooting.

cross out green cuz hes 21? um what?
How old was josh smith when he won? How old was kobe?

I think you've gotta take Gilbert in the 3 pt contest. There is no doubt he's betting at least $50,000 on it with the other competitors ... Agent Zero doesn't lose shooting contests, ask DeShawn Stevenson

Wasnt around last nite but wanted o pass by and say thanks Scourge. I had been thinking about the over all day and just hadnt pulled the trigger. FOr whatever reason your quick post just was the push I needed to get it done. Hopefully everyone learned last nite that Vegas is good at its job. All I did was ask myself with the extereme differential talent how big di dthey have to make these numbers to get what would be a fav/over type betting nit on the other side? When it opened 11.5 and moved to 11 and 237 to 235 my questions were clearly answered. They had put the numbers out perfectly and got people to think there was value in big numbers despite the HUGE talent gap.....sometimes gambling is nothing but logic....BOL

What a moose in the shooting stars competition. Bet you didn't envision something like that happening. How shitty.

Seems like it's not my night(s) w/ the all-star festivites. Ellis comes in a close 2nd in the MVP to Lee (who shoots 100% fg). Team Chicago comes in a close 2nd after a DQ. Kobe comes in a close 2nd after he can't make a pass.

Can't wait to see what's next...

Well...What's next is ANOTHER 2nd place finish. This time for Robinson. UNREAL! Will be back tomorrow w/ All-Star game plays. I still gotta see the full rosters.

.5 units on each of the following:

**2007 NBA All-Star Game**

NBA East All-Stars +4

Full Game OVER 256.5

**Most points scored by any player**

Over 29.5 +105

**Player to be named MVP of the 2007 All Star game**

Gilbert Arenas +1000

**Arenas vs Bryant - most points scored by**

Gilbert Arenas +1 points -110

**Bosh vs Duncan - most points scored by**

Chris Bosh -1 points -115