Beaver Blitz Wednesday (6-20-07)

BlitzBandit

Friend of CTG
got a few lined up for today...

I actually like the values I got quite a bit so I'm stepping on the gas a bit with my units here...

All-Out Blitz ( 21 - 17 ) ( 55.2% ) +2.6 units

Line Value ( 3 - 3 ) ( 50% ) -1 unit

ATS ( 18 - 17 ) ( 51.4 ) -2.8 units

Totals ( 3 - 0 ) ( 100% ) +5.4 units

tonight:

newyork.gif
New York +8 @ Connecticut

( 3 units )

Got some value off the line and I'm taking it. The bad news is that New York has been given this high of a line a few times already on the road and they can't seem to cover it. The good news is today they will. The Sun have lots of talent, but have not been able to utilize it like they did last season. They have lost the last four games in a row, but NY is not doing much better as they have lost four of their last five. The way I see it, Connecticut can be the better team at home, but they are not worth the 8 points here. Going with the Liberty and the points.

minnesota.gif
Minnesota +8 @ San Antonio

( 3 units )

Going with the points in this one as well. San Antonio has been playing well at home, but with a line of 8 pts here, I'm willing to take my chances with the Lynx. They are on a two game win streak and have won 3 of their last 5. They should be competitive in this one as well.

losangeles.gif
Los Angeles -1.5 @ Houston

( 3 units )

Got some great value here. Los Angeles is not one of the best teams in the league anymore... Leslie and Holdsclaw made sure of that, but they are still a good competitive team while Houston is just pathetic. Taking the Sparks here.

New York @ Connecticut OVER 146

( 3 units )

Both of these teams are coming off losses and bad games. I expect a shootout type game here. The Connecticut talent will rise up and start putting up those points at home that they couldn't last game. New York can hit double digit 3 pointers whenever they are up for it... and I think they will be more than up for this one.

The NY and LA spread plays were originally a value of 4 pts, but I'm not going to throw all my money on a couple of plays... gotta be smart and manage this stuff... so 3 units is good enough for now...

also, even though I had Minnesota worth less value, I noticed IC was on it as well which is making me a bit more confident and allowing me to up the stakes on it... Thanks IC... let's cash it.

gl to all today..

:shake:

well, to be frank, I'm not in love with the bet (im suspicious of the Liberty on the road), but the value is significant at +8.....at +5...not so much. ...nor would I do ML at below 2:1.

love the sparks value. scared of weaker sparks team, but not on a B2B today. Sparks should do some crushing today...at least a 6 pt win...probly more.

love my value at pk.

I also like IC's under, but I try not to play many games. like, I might put 3 units on sparks and 1 unit on under....i figure I'm better off just playing sparks.

GL my friend. I hope we all win.

2-0 so far with NY and the OVER... two still pending...

just stated that so you know I'm not chasing anything here... lol..

I been looking this play over and over and I'm liking it more and more...

so I'm adding it in... It is NOT a line value play, but I really like it anyway after capping other stuff....

Detroit @ Seattle +1.5
seattle.gif

( 3 units )

It's really tough to go against Detroit, but I really like this spot for Seattle. They are 5-1 at home and are averaging 85 pts per game at Key Arena. In fact, they have scored less than 80 pts only one time this season in their home court. They are coming off a boring home win against Houston. They should be up for this one as this is a chance to show their fans they can compete with anyone. Detroit is coming off a road win against LA, but they played very well shooting over 50% from the field in the first half in that matchup. It would be hard to beat an LA team @ LA and then beat a Seattle team @ Seattle in back to back games. If Ford is not in the game, then I will only like this pick even more as we saw against LA, the Detroit defense suffers without her. If she is in there, she will probably be rusty and still concerned over her injury. Seattle has alot to prove in this one. Detroit is still tops in the league, but I think they go down here.

well sea sucks....no energy at home no less, completely bum rushed by Detriot

no more doubting Det for me..this team is legit...on road...home...laimbeer gets the most out of that team..

day off tomm

:)

(3:16) [DET 66-46] Nolan 3pt Shot: Made (14 PTS) Assist: Smith (4 AST)
(3:23) [DET] Cash Rebound (Off:0 Def:4)
(3:26) [SEA] Palmer 3pt Shot: Missed
(3:36) [SEA] Team Timeout:Regular
(3:37) [DET 63-46] Cash Layup Shot: Made (9 PTS) Assist: Nolan (4 AST)
(3:41) [DET] Nolan Rebound (Off:1 Def:1)
(3:43) [SEA] Jackson Jump Shot: Missed
(3:59) Jump Ball Palmer vs Ford
(3:59) [SEA] Team Rebound
(3:59) [SEA] Castro Marques Substitution replaced by Jackson
(4:01) [SEA] Palmer Layup Shot: Missed
(4:19) [DET 61-46] Cash Driving Layup Shot: Made (7 PTS)

:down:

seems I need to keep reminding myself that there was a reason why I said I was only going to play my value plays.

4_14_4.gif

nows the time for me to realize Seattle and Connecticut are overrated and it's probably best to avoid them... lol.

updated:

All-Out Blitz ( 24 - 19 ) ( 55.8% ) +4.7 units

Line Value ( 5 - 4 ) ( 55.5% ) +1.4 units

ATS ( 20 - 19 ) ( 51.2 ) -3.4 units

Totals ( 4 - 0 ) ( 100% ) +8.1 units

Back