Australian Open 2018

Love how shitty Grigor played yesterday all kinds of value against Nick tomorrow...if he serves like that again I lose but gonna guess that's a negative

I toss the last two days, not nights, out with the heat. It was survival but ice bath solves that real quick...those are meaningless imo other than the players that had to go hard for a bunch of sets

Would be slightly surprised if Kyrgios beats Grigor...not stunned by any mean but a bit surprised. Obv the crowd will be the crowd but I'm sure not betting on that lol

Was gonna wait to see if my Zverev wager won before playing these, but I’ll add now

Sharapova/Kerber over 21.5 -130

Pera +5 -130 over Strycova

Berdych +135 over Delpo (small)

Would be slightly surprised if Kyrgios beats Grigor...not stunned by any mean but a bit surprised. Obv the crowd will be the crowd but I'm sure not betting on that lol

1st set there will be huge. When Nick gets rolling w momentum dudes tough to beat

Ya I agree that books will make people overpay to bet Kygrios...He should have some momentum and confidence but in the past his game can drift away almost instantly if things don't go his way.

GL on em even if I despise one

Amazing how fast athletes recover these days, I'm bout ready to test a hyperbolic chamber some time just to see what -200 or whatever it is feels like

GL on em even if I despise one

Amazing how fast athletes recover these days, I'm bout ready to test a hyperbolic chamber some time just to see what -200 or whatever it is feels like

Thx boss. Just can’t pass up the value on Berdych in what should be a tight match imo.

I surely could use a chamber, my body doesn’t recover like it used to

They moved the Barty match to Margaret Court thanks...really gonna try to stay up and watch Maria/Kerber at least so it should start on time now

Yeah just damn near earned 50% of his career earnings an the golden ticket for the season good for him

ATP

Zverev ML -162 med
Sandgren/Marterer o37.5 -116
Mannarino/Thiem u37.5 -108
DelPo ML -139 big
Fed/Gascan u31 -107 med

WTA

Davis/Halep o18 -115 med
Safarova +4 -108
Osaka/Barty o21 -114
Kerber ML -119 med

Just gonna move this up for tracking, another great start to the day and initially wanted to play it so why not:

Strycova/Pera o20 -116

Sascha will be fine get this shit set over with so we can get to set 5 and on to the main events

Every match Fognini wins means another he might offend someone...just make it through Wimbledon dude

Possibly wise to bow out at some point...2 slam probation, just gotta make it through this and the French without doing anything stupid

Zverev has mishit at least 8 shots that went out of the screen

they may be right, he's tight because he thinks he's losing to an inferior opponent now

What an awful night.

Zverev quits in the 5th and hardly tries

Kerber taking Maria to the woodshed so over looks cooked

Thk god for my play on Berdych over delpo

6-3 last night but barely eeked out a profit, thanks DelPo and Zverez. Tonight

WTA

Garcia/Keys o22 -109
Kontaveit ML -140 med
Rybarikova +5.5 -116 big
Rybarikova ML +373

ATP

Cilic -5.5 -115 big
Cilic/PCB o36 -114
Schwartzman/Nadal u30 -108 med
Grigor +2.5 -110 med
Grigor ML +142

WTA ass clenching at its finest

Kontaveit is begging for replays to go her way when it's obvious it won't. This is to get to the QF, not win the damn thing. Play the match...is QF really your goal? This is pathetic after having it wrapped up

Jfc what a mental imbecile she is. So on to the third set because you forgot how to play tennis suddenly. To get to the f'n quarters...how to take this sport seriously at times

Actually didn't really want him to win 7-6 first set anyway, got over for less. Are you looking at my plays and just going oppo lol

Pretty sure I haven't had a losing day yet so destined for destruction tonight, not a bad night to fade

Hahaha I’m treading lightly tonight. Got saved last night by Berdych. I’m prob not playing anything until Nick at night unless I dabble in some ufc lol

Thought about joining someone to buy but it's pouring, random deal here

I'll pull it up on acestream somehow

Back