Australian Open 2018

7-1 dammit Osty was a bigger one but seeing it well this tournament so far, know what that means...bet the Thiem under yesterday but of course the match is tonight so I'll just move it here.

ATP

Zverev ML -162 med
Sandgren/Marterer o37.5 -116
Mannarino/Thiem u37.5 -108
DelPo ML -139 big
Fed/Gascan u31 -107 med

WTA

Davis/Halep o18 -115 med
Safarova +4 -108
Osaka/Barty o21 -114
Kerber ML -119 med

Hate going against Maria but Angie's playing so well right now

7-1 dammit Osty was a bigger one but seeing it well this tournament so far, know what that means...bet the Thiem under yesterday but of course the match is tonight so I'll just move it here.

ATP

Zverev ML -162 med
Sandgren/Marterer o37.5 -116
Mannarino/Thiem u37.5 -108
DelPo ML -139 big
Fed/Gascan u31 -107 med

WTA

Davis/Halep o18 -115 med
Safarova +4 -108
Osaka/Barty o21 -114
Kerber ML -119 med

Hate going against Maria but Angie's playing so well right now

Goodluck tonight. Yeah Osty hurt, ruined my perfect day too, as the Harrison hc’s hit.

Haven’t locked anything in yet. Not in love w most of these lines. Delpo appeared to be struggling the end of his match the other night so I want to stay away there. Prob looking at the Maria over as I smell 3 setter there, zverev price seems crazy low

lol Simona wouldn't hit it behind Lauren when she had her on the move so predictable

Ha...I'm leaning Pliskova to win it all at this point

No way I could bet on Maria to win it all, she's still mentally fucked over everything at the end of the day but tonight should be great

Maria usually comes thru those 3 set matches even with her serving issues. I think sheceins tonight. Pliskova has screwed me so many times. Don’t trust her.

Keys could do it tho I could see that

She's gone 3 sets both rounds...not sure the line is wrong

Think this goes over, I don't expect many mistakes from Osaka but quality should win out from Barty

Gonna be late night on Laver lol

Night sesh is Maria/Angie then Fed. It's already 3pm there, still got Zverev match and the Barty match....then the night session. They need Sascha to win in straights to help out

Have a local uses BOL

I don't do offshore, rather drive to Vegas if that became necessary

I used to fly there all the time but where I live now it's only about 4:30 drive so not saving much time...drive home used to be the issue but I haven't even been there since 2013. Used to go a LOT. Would like to think I've toned it down enough now to be able to drive back but that would be trial and err

Made my first bet of the tennis season...if it loses probably my last :P

Ended up getting $45 on Sandgren live at +333 after the 1st set (which Sandgren lost). Bit of a fade on Marterer who played a 5-setter last match but also found it tough to bet Sandgren off the 3-set win over Stan Wawrinka last match with the possibility of a let-down. I watched the 1st set and if Marterer fades as this match goes on and Sandgren keeps mixing up his shots I think we see Sandgren get the win.

Made my first bet of the tennis season...if it loses probably my last :p

Ended up getting $45 on Sandgren live at +333 after the 1st set (which Sandgren lost). Bit of a fade on Marterer who played a 5-setter last match but also found it tough to bet Sandgren off the 3-set win over Stan Wawrinka last match with the possibility of a let-down. I watched the 1st set and if Marterer fades as this match goes on and Sandgren keeps mixing up his shots I think we see Sandgren get the win.

I don’t know much about either guy so I stayed away. Both are pretty young. GL bro

I actually watched him play in person 3 summers ago in a small ITF event. Sandgren vs. Krajicek in the final, both are and have been rising through ATP rankings ever since then. Sandgren dealt with some injury issues but appears to be healthy now. Excited to watch his game this year. How can you not cheer for a guy named Tennys?

Thiem gonna win in straights and he plays Marterer/Sandgren winner where it could be a very short match too

Back