Australian Open 2018

Ugh missed Mertens too which was loot city. Slept it. She easily can win bottom half of the draw.

Tonight

Cilic +2.5 sets -160 5*
Cilic +1.5 sets +180 2*
Cilic +5.5 -108 3*
Cilic ML +320 .5*

Last edited:
Watched that Mertens match while I was doing my cardio on the stairs tonight. Impressive. She’s definitely capable of coming through that section.

I think woz gets the W tonight but it won’t be easy. Seems very relaxed after pulling off the Houdini act against Fett. That said I’m on...

Woz over 18.5

Cilic over 35

Hard to bet Grigor today with the numbers but this will get interesting in the semis

Kyrgios on IG posting a pic looking like he’s strung out on pills on the couch next to his dog haha

And for the love of god, Bouchard is going out w that dude from twitter again who she went out with bc the pats won the sb last yr. They are going to the sb smdh

Kyrgios on IG posting a pic looking like he’s strung out on pills on the couch next to his dog haha

And for the love of god, Bouchard is going out w that dude from twitter again who she went out with bc the pats won the sb last yr. They are going to the sb smdh
They've hung out on South Beach a couple times

Dude swung for the fences and hit it out the yard

Sucks on so many levels. Rafa is my favorite player so obv that blows, it was all set up for Rafa vs Roger again, so that sucks, and with no chance at losing the over, the injury and retirement voids that wager so once again that sucks as well.

Still turned profit as CSN showing up for one set cashes the over there.

Rafa retire fucked it all up. This sport.

Going to start this with the fact I think Kerber is the rightful fave to win it all. She's playing awesome. That said, Madison is right there and gonna take the bait.

Keys +1.5 sets -176 big
Keys +2.5 -111 med
Keys ML +138
Pliskova +1.5 -114 big
Pliskova ML +103 med
Pliskova/Halep o21.5 -111

Chung/Sandgren o36.5 -114 big
Sandgren +5.5 -108
Fed -5.5 -114 med
Fed/Birdshit u36.5 -106

There's a blast from the past.
Sucks on so many levels. Rafa is my favorite player so obv that blows, it was all set up for Rafa vs Roger again, so that sucks, and with no chance at losing the over, the injury and retirement voids that wager so once again that sucks as well.

Still turned profit as CSN showing up for one set cashes the over there.

I missed you signing up. How's things been going Neil?

Back