Aussie Open 2021 in-game

Here we go...As I’ve noted before, I expect a lot of upsets and close matches, as most have had zero or very little match play, and on the mens side none have been playing best of 5, so fitness will be an issue.

day 1

Ramos +7 vs Fritz...expect lots of service holds here, could be straight sets but doubt more than a break per set, could see TBs, and wouldn’t shock me if Ramos

Millman -4 over Moutet...fitness. Fitness. Fitness. Millman is a grinder, known for his fitness, a few years ago he wore down federer, and he should do the same w Moutet. I watched Moutet sat night vs FAA and he won just 3 games. Millman has the goods here.

Bolt -110 over Gombos. Smaller play here on the Aussie. He has a big game, would like it better if he could feed off the crowd but think he pulls thru.

keep an eye on Monfils, he’s been hurt, don’t know if he’s healthy, line suggests he’s not, maybe a good live opportunity if he’s down early he might go away easily

Still looking if I see anything else I’ll post it. Little gunshy until I see who is ready to play, especially with wta

agree tough draw, feel like a lot of the unseeded WTA players are better than the seeds in all these majors. WTA inconsistency doesn't help that either
Osaka did look to be striking the ball quite well and in rhythm in her match vs begu before the mysterious wd before her match w mertens

the market seems to always hate Cilic, big serve and who knows what Dimitrov is gonna come out with each time he laces 'em up

Paire and Riske others for tonight i'm considering

the market seems to always hate Cilic, big serve and who knows what Dimitrov is gonna come out with each time he laces 'em up

Paire and Riske others for tonight i'm considering
I think Cilic was off an injury. He played well last week losing a tough 3rd set breaker like 11-9 to chardy

Here we go...As I’ve noted before, I expect a lot of upsets and close matches, as most have had zero or very little match play, and on the mens side none have been playing best of 5, so fitness will be an issue.

day 1

Ramos +7 vs Fritz...expect lots of service holds here, could be straight sets but doubt more than a break per set, could see TBs, and wouldn’t shock me if Ramos

Millman -4 over Moutet...fitness. Fitness. Fitness. Millman is a grinder, known for his fitness, a few years ago he wore down federer, and he should do the same w Moutet. I watched Moutet sat night vs FAA and he won just 3 games. Millman has the goods here.

Bolt -110 over Gombos. Smaller play here on the Aussie. He has a big game, would like it better if he could feed off the crowd but think he pulls thru.

keep an eye on Monfils, he’s been hurt, don’t know if he’s healthy, line suggests he’s not, maybe a good live opportunity if he’s down early he might go away easily

Still looking if I see anything else I’ll post it. Little gunshy until I see who is ready to play, especially with wta

Great bets. Good luck bro. Can't wait.

day 1

already added buzzz +5.5, adding Polmans +7 over Fucsovics, and a Millman/cirstea parlay

Any good streaming sites for tennis so I don’t have to watch whatever garbage espn chooses. I refuse to pay for espn+ or whatever they call it now.

Any good streaming sites for tennis so I don’t have to watch whatever garbage espn chooses. I refuse to pay for espn+ or whatever they call it now.
If you can get the bet365 app as long as you have 1$ on the account most matches are streamed on there

Add

shapovolov -3 and -3.5 over sinner. Dennis can’t win a match. Sinner on fire yet Dennis is favored. Riding the books here. Sinner looked exhausted this weekend as well.

Day 1 recap: 7-5. Not the best start, but not terrible. Onward we go. Likely to add more but

day 2

Sonego -105. Fading Q Bert any chance I can get at this point in his career

Ruud -125

Popyrin +5

Sandgren +9

Ostapenko/Muchova over 20

Pegula +5

Stosur +3.5 and +4

Back