gl Monger. Can't see anything I like all that much in early game. I'll watch though maybe a ht play :cheers:

Thanks, Hugh. Don't think so. As far as I know they now just have the Europa/Champions League. Plus some A-League and Scottish League.

Wish someone would enter the North American market with an actual "soccer" channel that shows stuff like Portugal, Netherlands, Japan...

Looks like they laid some grass down.

How does it look ? Not like Cowboys Stadium playing on top of concrete.

Would love for Euro powers to preseason over here like this but the US has to provide playing conditions that are safe.

And no shit Hugh. Hate having to go to the net for those leagues. Espn3 airs some, but not enough.

Well, you still have more choice down there than we do thanks to ESPN Deportes. I don't think Serie A even has a contract up here anymore...

Does the CSL get a lot of tv time? Top notch soccer right there.

surprisingly they have one dedicated channel for it....god almighty is so fucking brutal. One of the stadiums the teams play at is down the road from me...it's a fucking joke of a league

Does the CSL get a lot of tv time? Top notch soccer right there.
:rofl:

Oh, you were being serious. Pretty much only if you have a team in your region (which I don't) and it's on the crappy local access channel. It's more or less like watching a game in the park being recorded on an iPhone, and with football lines and lacrosse lines drawn all over the astroturf.

At least we get an NASL team next season, so that should be something at least.

Besides, I'm not sure you can really call it the "Canadian" Soccer League when all the teams are based in Ontario and, more or less, all in the GTA.

Besides, I'm not sure you can really call it the "Canadian" Soccer League when all the teams are based in Ontario and, more or less, all in the GTA.

hahah this....and they change team names every year and it was once just some immigrant league, fucking racists :-P

RM starting CR, Ozil, Isco, Di Maria, Kaka, and Modric up front. Lets see some goals.

last 2 corners did me in, took a stab at u5 corners in game. Corners in the 90th and 92th min. ugh

#LAGalaxy starting XI vs. Real Madrid: Rowe; Franklin, DeLaGarza, Leonardo, Dunivant; Jimenez, Juninho, Sarvas, Zardes; Villarreal, McBean

I see RM -2.5 for the game vs LA, and the total being offered is 4, 4.5. I'm leaning towards the over, any thoughts on if we will see that many goals tonight?

Also on RM -1 in the 1st half as some of you are...

Back