August 2015 Discussion

The Red Devils have won more games against Aston Villa (32) than any side has against a single opponent in Premier League history.

i was pretty sure for the longest time the Villans could never beat Spurs then things changed.
Villa won't beat Man Utd at OT but they sure as hell are worth being home underdogs this early in the season. Utd still working out some kinks, will probably beat Villa 5-0 at OT when they meet in 2016 lol

United kept clean sheets last three games without DDG, and average 3 gpg vs Villa. Will be a tough road game though against a racous crowd. Villa done some good business this transfer market, I think they will take longer to meld than United. We shall see.

yeah I really really had to bite the bullet and not wager on some other useless shit cause i wanted to unload on it...but of course I wagered on Canada Womens TT o76.5 in basketball lol

Taking the over in the Costa Rican game. Over's only -105, but 5Dimes has the alt line at 2.5,3 instead of 2,2.5. Usually means they're tipping their hand a bit. We'll see...

You watch the Parapan games on CBC? That wheelchair basketball has to be one of the strangest things to watch.

9ffb77b0243af2e73045e41056edf2a7_crop_north.jpg

you know hugh the other day funn this peru game on Futbol and b365 it was 0-3 and marathonbet it was still 0-2 so i figured i'd try to sneak in a wager, it was 0-2 all the way till final was 0-3 and my wager was claimed as a winner but they didn't pay out just yet.

of course they found out that the o2.5 wager came a minute after the goal happened lol.

taking o1.5 @ 2.52 in this Copa game...it's absolutely one sided. no idea how it's 0-0

but as hugh would probably put it, this game will end up 0-0 anyways

you know hugh the other day funn this peru game on Futbol and b365 it was 0-3 and marathonbet it was still 0-2 so i figured i'd try to sneak in a wager, it was 0-2 all the way till final was 0-3 and my wager was claimed as a winner but they didn't pay out just yet.

of course they found out that the o2.5 wager came a minute after the goal happened lol.
Yeah, I tried that once on Pinnacle. Was watching a game online, they scored, but Pinnacle still had the game up so I unloaded the account (which wasn't that much, but still). Bet went through. It was only after a few minutes that I realized they'd adjusted and moved the line up, so instead of winning on 2.5 like I thought, they made my bet 3.5.

Thank God they scored a few minutes later, LOL.

Interesting. Stromsgodset scoreless in two straight games. Last time that happened was a few weeks ago. In the third game, they scored 6 against Tromso on the road. This could be my 10*, 100 dime Tippeligaen total of the year.

Match Facts

[TABLE="class: matchFacts"]
<tbody>[TR="class: fact"]
[TD="class: factText"]Man Utd are undefeated in their last 20 away matches against Aston Villa in all competitions.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: fact"]
[TD="class: factText"]Man Utd have been winning at both half time and full time in 7 of their last 9 matches against Aston Villa in all competitions.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: factText"]Man Utd have scored at least 3 goals in 6 of their last 7 matches against Aston Villa in all competitions.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: factText"]Aston Villa have seen over 2.5 goals in 6 of their last 7 matches against Man Utd in all competitions.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: factText"]There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Man Utd's last 3 games in the Premier League.
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Match Facts

[TABLE="class: matchFacts"]
<tbody>[TR="class: fact"]
[TD="class: factText"]Bayern have scored at least 3 goals in 8 of their last 9 matches against Hamburg in all competitions.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: factText"]Bayern have been winning at both half time and full time in 9 of their last 10 matches against Hamburg in all competitions.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: factText"]Bayern are undefeated in 31 of their last 34 home matches in the Bundesliga.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: factText"]Bayern have won their last 6 home matches against Hamburg in all competitions.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: factText"]Hamburg have failed to win 25 of their last 28 away matches in the Bundesliga.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: factText"]Bayern have seen over 2.5 goals in 8 of their last 9 matches against Hamburg in all competitions.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: factText"]There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 7 of Hamburg's last 8 away games in the Bundesliga.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: factText"]There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Bayern's last 6 games in the Bundesliga.[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Interesting. Stromsgodset scoreless in two straight games. Last time that happened was a few weeks ago. In the third game, they scored 6 against Tromso on the road. This could be my 10*, 100 dime Tippeligaen total of the year.
1 more to go!

:goal:

Back