August 2015 Discussion

nice d,
i had o1.5 @ 3.15 at that Red Bull game, totally forgot about it lol.
I find there tends to be more value taking the 1h overs in Austria then the full game!

Yeah, I saw the odds were great at o0.5, so I bet it. Almost immediately a goal..then waited until saw good odds again and bet again. Now I'm out will take my profit.
Dortmund game should get another, but tbh may be tough as Dortmund took their foot off the gas here a bit

if anything we are waiting for that Dortmund goal. playing possession type football.

I'm going to take o2.5 in the Red Bull 1h

BAHAHAHA, I have all but 43 bucks in one account locked up with ingame plays. Last night that book had a problem with in game and didn't grade them for about 3 hours after the games ended :hang: hope they've resolved that issue.

man when winning games don't get graded efficiently enough its annoying. I sometimes make exception to it but when you offer in game you better be fucking ready to grade.

ManUnited playing in Champions League and this thread is dead as fuck. Wankers.

Played Juan fucking Mata to score first goal at +850 today. No fucking clue why, but when it hits, it is direly needed cause my wife's birthday is coming up.

why are you posting in here and not in the in-game thread?

Thinking about just merging the 2

I understand there is a 'reason you have it', but I disagree with it. Already on record saying it was a stupid fucking decision.
I like CTG and almost all the guys interacted with, but I don't agree with everything this board does.

Was on another board and they made some stupid ass changes, totally destroyed the board. Now instead of having 30-40 guys posting write ups and discussing plays, well, Nothing goes on. I've stopped posting there altogether.

Back