August 2015 Discussion

Going to be gone today - played a few trixies in Europa league because I hate money.

AND, I read a write up that was very well done, and have decided to play Rosenborg for a poke to win today at +235. Maybe that will win, probably not.

Well, Borussia Dortmund/Odd would be the most logical over. BUT, the price on that is juiced very high at o3.25. That game could get to 5 before ht, or could be a 1-0, 2-0 game as it's tough to see what lineups are in Europa League, what teams are really going for it and what guys are resting players for league play. One thing in our favor is being that it is so early, or even BEFORE the season starts, teams less likely to need to rest players - just trying to get guys game fit.

That being said, my favorite over today will be Plzen/Vojvodina o2.75. Both teams are attacking, both have played a few league games already. Vojvodina put 4 in @ Sampdoria (samp usually a pretty solid home team) and Plzen is an over machine, with just 3 clean sheets in their last 25 or so, they can score and concede. That one sounds right for some goals.

stalking the Israel 2nd division game, have had much success flat betting them late as you generally get very generous odds come the 75th minute.

PSG game coming up in a bit.
Shit game going on in Germany which is unfortunate, as Fridays are usually fun Bundesliga games

Back