August 2015 Discussion

holy fuck Quetero just lost late. that was a 1.01 gubbing for sure. 2 goals after 88' :rofl:
Oh, games like that make me miss my buds Billy and ManUK

Just looking at the CL Pots, that 2nd Pot is stacked...

Then I look at the 3rd Pot and just realized, there are going to be multiple groups that will have the top seed potential getting knocked out.

If Benfica, PSV or Zenit draw 2 other teams from Pot 2 and 3 that are let say the Roma/Lyon/Sevilla/Shakhtar type of level...they will get fucked.

It's crazy that the last time PSV have been in CL was 2008/09.

I'd love to see Barcelona match up against Man Utd, think this is going to be a particularly fun year with a lot of changes happening in Spain, Italy and England.

Barca should be the favs but it's tough to defend a CL these days.

Dark horse for me has to be Dynamo Kiev....really think they will do some damage. Probably

Just looking at the CL Pots, that 2nd Pot is stacked...

Then I look at the 3rd Pot and just realized, there are going to be multiple groups that will have the top seed potential getting knocked out.

If Benfica, PSV or Zenit draw 2 other teams from Pot 2 and 3 that are let say the Roma/Lyon/Sevilla/Shakhtar type of level...they will get fucked.

It's crazy that the last time PSV have been in CL was 2008/09.

I'd love to see Barcelona match up against Man Utd, think this is going to be a particularly fun year with a lot of changes happening in Spain, Italy and England.

Barca should be the favs but it's tough to defend a CL these days.

Dark horse for me has to be Dynamo Kiev....really think they will do some damage. Probably

its cause of the new rule where champions of the big leagues go in pot 1

its cause of the new rule where champions of the big leagues go in pot 1

But where are Celtic!!! They are a big club? ;)

There's only 2 teams in Pot 4 I'd not want to mess with, the rest are whipping boys which means pretty much every group is going to have 3 teams stacked.

Would it have been possible to have 2 teams from the same country in Pot 1?
So lets say Barca CL winners but if Real had won La Liga?

At least PSG/Barca is avoided

Hopefully City/Bayern is as well which means City will get paired with Barca

out of the big 3, Barca, Bayern, Chelsea....I think Chelsea is going to have the one where all 4 teams are stacked

Could see a Chelsea, Real, Lyon/Roma, Wolfsburg type of deal

Its obvious no one wants Wolfsburg or Monchengladbach

love how Italian newspapers are suggesting a lucky draw would be Leverkusen, Kiev and Astana for Juve...yup have fun playing in Kiev and Astana in winter.

feels like Selection Sunday but it's an early Thursday morning and it's 100 degrees outside

Why couldn't City go to Barca group?

Not complaining but don't understand that, maybe tv reasons I guess thus the red/blue

Back