August 2015 Discussion

I understand there is a 'reason you have it', but I disagree with it. Already on record saying it was a stupid fucking decision.
I like CTG and almost all the guys interacted with, but I don't agree with everything this board does.

Was on another board and they made some stupid ass changes, totally destroyed the board. Now instead of having 30-40 guys posting write ups and discussing plays, well, Nothing goes on. I've stopped posting there altogether.

thats fine. Like I said, if you and Mike like posting in here between yourselves you can. Just don't really understand the point.

There she is Rooney. Tic-TAc-Toe. Offense is so nice when Herrera out there. Wish we could play Brugge every week

took a stab at Red Card in the Partizan game @ 5.25

Good play by Utd. Will be a confidence booster for Rooney after all the slack he's been given.

yeah i'm just curious how they managed to spend that amount on those players and still keep it with FFP?

Anyways another attacking midfielder, great and all but the hard tackles in the BPL will have it's toll

Everton done it

after watching mexico go all without goals last night, I think we get bunches tonight. At least I hope so in the Toluca game

Back