August 2015 Discussion

As it appears Hugh613 has left us this month, I suppose I'll do some of the heavy lifting here in his absence.

Early games:

8/18/15 12:00pm Estonia Soccer 1204 Trans Narva (EST)/Vaprus Parnu (EST) Over 3,3½ -122*
8/18/15 12:00pm Estonia Soccer 1207 Paide Linnameeskond (EST)/Kalev Sillamae (EST) Over 3 +118*

If you like goals, I think these two games should feature. Parnu games average 3.95 gpg, whereas Paide Linnameeskond games average 3.67 gpg.
In the case of Parnu, they just are shit on defense, allowing 2.75 gpg, where no reason to think Trans Narva will not have confidence of getting 2-3 themselves.

:cheers3:

Early CL match today, I took a poke on the away side APOEL FC, simply because I rate that league higher. It also looks like Astana's top goal scorer is suspended for this match, so I think we could see a shit fest here. I'll take the +0.5 with APOEL for a SMALL bet.

Will have plenty of plays later on.

You make it sound like I died, LOL. I still haven't hit my cut off yet thanks to winning my half bet last night (my only win the entire day, I might add). Maybe I can find something in Germany to kill part of the afternoon...

These Estonian games have shown a propensity to get some late goals, after 65'. Three late goals? Not so sure about that, so please a few early ones :prayer

Thinking Rooney gets something today. Played him as anytime goal scorer -110
United should win this, but the way their offense is sputtering to start the league, wouldn't surprise me to see a struggle.
2-0 United win and let's move on :shake:

such bullshit can't get the Leverkusen/Lazio game in HD, don't know why Cox can't get FS2 in HD at this point

Need a few goals here in a hurry.
Played a few trixies in England. Hoping to scrape away some of my losses with a miracle or two

If he really doesn't want to be associated with his last name that badly why not just go have it changed

Had over in the Lazio/Leverkusen game. Saw they hit two posts within about a minute :hang: Just not my day.

Well, Tigres is one thing because they're at home, but Queretaro? How bad could this team from Belize possibly be? Better get your pen and paper out to ingame that one.

Back