August 2015 Discussion

Match Facts

Skenderbeu have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches in the Champions League (including qualifiers).

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Celtic's last 6 games in the Champions League (including qualifiers).

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Rapid Wien's last 7 games in the Champions League (including qualifiers).
Rapid Wien have conceded at least 2 goals in 6 of their last 7 matches in the Champions League (including qualifiers).
Rapid Wien have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches in the Champions League (including qualifiers).

Sad day when Champions League action is going on and no one is posting plays and I'm just here talking to meself

anyone have any links where to watch games online these days? can't even watch this MLS game tonight ffs.

Thanks Hugh613. I hate First row and VIP box as they make me take off adblocker and I get crushed wit hpop ups.

Hugh613, thank you. You're the man.
I'll pay you to start posting plays again :) I was on a good heater with you earlier this month. Now ice cold.
j/k man, do what you feel comfortable doing.

Hoping for an early 2h goal in this Crew/NYC game. NYC looks like shit tho tbh. Might need Crew to get all 3

Back