August 2015 Discussion

one more would be nice.
See you boys later on :cheers3: :cheers3:

Expecting some goals tonight, just have to find where they're gonna hit

SQAPv.gif

Did you see Darwin Quintero screw up a 4-1 on break for America at the end of the game? That moment you realize your over bet just went up in flames...

Nah, went to bet early last night, going out for the weekend and needed to take care of some things this mornng. Thanks for letting me know :enraged:

Lukaku :goal: nice one

Played 1H o1 here and o2.25 for the game. At least I didn't LOSE one of my bets ffs. Another before ht will profit me a bit.

Treading lightly, as it is the first week, but Bayer Leverkusen/Hoffenheim looks like it has 7 goals written all over it to m

Looking at this over between Sunderland/Norwich here at nice odds. Norwich plays open, and on the road should play like they have nothing to lose. Sunderland I don't think will be one to sit back now with new boys like Lens and Defoe who like getting forward. Looks like a good place to take a poke, IMHO.

also gonna play Spurs today (sorry Guaranteed). they played well last week in my eyes, and Stoke's attack really shouldn't trouble them so they should have more confidence pushing forward.

See if I can find us some more losers here this morning before Ileave for the week end.

Hugh - think FoxSports has it. Pretty sure I posted the link earlier, but there will be like 140 games or something televised. BeIn has championship games/la liga/serie a

Looking at this over between Sunderland/Norwich here at nice odds. Norwich plays open, and on the road should play like they have nothing to lose. Sunderland I don't think will be one to sit back now with new boys like Lens and Defoe who like getting forward. Looks like a good place to take a poke, IMHO.

also gonna play Spurs today (sorry Guaranteed). they played well last week in my eyes, and Stoke's attack really shouldn't trouble them so they should have more confidence pushing forward.

See if I can find us some more losers here this morning before Ileave for the week end.
Don't see how you can justify playing Spurs, to be honest. Offense looks so out of sorts.

Well, only one game....but, I think United did a great job of playing defense. Spurs were able to isolate Kane on Blind a few times early in the 1h and had two good chances at goal. United changed their formation, brought guys back and shut that down the rest of the game. I think you'll see United with a firm commitment to keeping teams scoreless at OT this year, so I'm going to take that game as an outlier. Plus, I think Spurs have confidence enough in their central defense that Ponch may push more forward to support the attack. Lastly, I ALWAYS like home teams coming off a loss against teams they should get a result against. It's possible the offense sputters again and they don't get more than maybe a goal, but I like Spurs chances quite a bit in this one.

I just see Hoffenheim game on FoxSports 2 right now, but didn't really look too much. Trying to read up/cap some games for later.

Preussen Munster o1.5 @ 2.30
Energie Cottubus o1.5 @ 2.58

Germany D3 has been kind to me when games are 0-0 HT. See if the new season brings a familiar tune.

Hmm Werder Bremen/Schalke on Goltv and so is Dortmund/Monchengladbach but I thought Fox was doing the extra channel deal like NBC. Maybe not.

Hmm Werder Bremen/Schalke on Goltv and so is Dortmund/Monchengladbach but I thought Fox was doing the extra channel deal like NBC. Maybe not.
Fox Sports will show 58 of the matches on Fox Sports 1, 60 on Fox Sports 2 and show the rest of the matches via Fox Soccer Plus. The network will also stream every match through its apps and website, but viewers will have to authenticate with their pay TV credentials to access those events.

http://variety.com/2015/digital/news/bundesliga-youtube-live-stream-1201569190/

I like how futbol24 was showing 0-0 HT in the Kickers Offenbach game, and then two goals from 10' and 16' show up from out of nowhere.

Back