August 2015 Discussion

Fox Soccer Plus randomly went from the sports pack to its own $15/month channel a couple years ago with Cox :hang:

Fox Soccer Plus randomly went from the sports pack to its own $15/month channel a couple years ago with Cox :hang:
Be thankful you don't live up here. I wanted to get B1G. They wanted to charge me an extra 20 a month to upgrade tiers, plus pay an extra 15 for B1G (not a package including B1G, just B1G).

Considering the last 3+ years I've been watching bundesliga in small boxes on my computer with german (or other) announcers, this is good enough for me :cheers3:

Been a while since we heard from Alex. You don't suppose he's been abducted like in "Taken", do you?

By the way, I watched Taken 3 the other day. Don't even bother. Blech... Two thumbs up for Ant Man and Jurassic World though.

I can't even prayer for late goals much this week. I had that Brugge over with two goals 90+.. and another game with a goal at 45+3. Been running very lucky over here.

Those games take the sting a bit off the Club America flub from last night. Had them to win a double with the Queretero over. Woulda been a nice pay day too.

bet365 must have given new instructions to their people at the games. Used to be when the game went off the board, it was either a goal or a possible red card. Now they take it off anytime's it's near the box...

Parc des Prince holds 50K? I think Gazelec's stadium is like 5000...

what a view tho

stade_mezzavia_gfca-1.jpg

Think I read the French Football Federation could actually deny a team promotion if their stadium wasn't up to par. I remember Blackpool had to put in more seats to meet EPL standards, but to be denied promotion becuase your stadium is a POS seems harsh...

Think I read the French Football Federation could actually deny a team promotion if their stadium wasn't up to par. I remember Blackpool had to put in more seats to meet EPL standards, but to be denied promotion becuase your stadium is a POS seems harsh...

Yes this happened to Luzenac, it's Fabian Barthez team and they qualified for Ligue 2 but it was too small like 400 seats. To make matters worse they got fucking demoted!!!

Back