August 2015 Discussion

Chadli is fucking pathetic. I could never be a spurs fan, I can't stand Dembele, chadli, Bentalib. Pure shit

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I'm pissed they don't cut your pizza in Italy</p>&mdash; Alex G (@alexgurv1987) <a href="https://twitter.com/alexgurv1987/status/631138071052947456">August 11, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Right. I'm surprised he said no. He was well liked there and team was definitely on the rise. I know they aren't going to be playing in Europe anytime soon, but Was a good fit for him imho.

ahhh, shit must have autochanged on me...but still, I'll take it
BAYER 04 LEVERKUSEN vs TSG 1899 HOFFENHEIM - Anytime Goal scorer Brandt, Julian +566

I'm about to head out. One big bet for later from me
Chile Soccer 2254 Universidad Catolica (CHI)/Santiago Wanderers (CHI) Over 2½ -131*

Good luck today boys

:cheers3:

Right. I'm surprised he said no. He was well liked there and team was definitely on the rise. I know they aren't going to be playing in Europe anytime soon, but Was a good fit for him imho.

I think the actual reason was he didnt want to work with the tinkerman

Holy shit end of Augsburg/Hertha game, Augsburg shoulda scored twice last 30 seconds and 2 unbelievable saves

Back