Argentina v Mexico

Greencastle

The Doc
Argentina -1

How do you stop Messi, Tevez and Riquelme? You can't. Mexico put on a good show in the quarters, but they were playing against 10 men when Paraguay's goalkeeper was sent off early. They'll keep things tight during the first half, but eventually all that Argentine skill will break them down.

I'm playing ARG -1 +105 for 5u.

Took Brazil on the ML for big last night and now I'm chasing. Made the OVER but was down 4u on the match.

As much as I hate Mexico, I am taking them tonight. Worse case scenario a 2-1 Argentina win. I realize that Mexico got handed a gift early on in their last match by playing all game up a man. Argentina started off slow against Peru. One would think: Wow, Argentina should wax Mexico because of their star players. Could happen but I think tonight will be different. I feel that Mexico controls the tempo and catches Argentina off balance with their quick counters. Add in Mexico's solid defense and I can see Mexico winning this one late, possibly in extra time. I am going against the grain in this game. Nobody is giving them a chance. Mexico +1 for me. Small play.

Lot of juice on the over. I could also see a 1-0 game either way. GL.

Thanks Mike,

I've enjoyed the Gold Cup and Copa America this summer, but can't wait for the big show to get going on August the 11th.

Back