April In-Game

FYI Schalke hasnt lose at home to Monchengladbach in 20 some odd years. I took Schalke, so we all know that streak is gonna come crashing down

Uritt8k.jpg

Rodgers now in. "There were probably two buses parked today instead of one. It's not difficult to coach, ten players on 18-yard box."

Rodgers is such a bellend

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers on his side's defeat to Chelsea:"Unless you can score that early goal you can't entice the opposition to come up.
"It was clear that they had not come here to win the game with the time-wasting and what not. The players gave everything, we just couldn't get that wee bit of luck.

ummmm, might want to check the scoreboard
"I don't think it's a tactic to get players behind the ball. You could get anyone to get everyone back and defend on the edge of the box.
"We are still two points ahead of a team that has spent an absolute fortune. If we win our last two games we finish above them and then we'll see what happens with Manchester City.
Liverpool had the highest net spent in the league this year, and are 3rd in spending over the last 5 years

Jose says it's over. Liverpool or man city. I know he got some heat in england for that, but there would be a firestorm if he said that here in the states

the managers are a much bigger part of the process in football than in North American sports

the whole 'mind games' thing is big, and no one is better than Jose, and no one is worse than Rafa

teed hit it on the head, some sports managers/coaches have more importance than other sports.

footy, nfl, ncaaf, mlb are probably the major sports that the manager/head coach can take a lot of heat on because of poor tactics.
Mourinho as much of a cock he may sound this guy is brilliant with the media. He fucking loves it. I recall when he went to Inter, the media were ready to shred him apart in Italian but he surprised all of them when he responded back in Italian.

don't care what many negatives you say about Mourinho, he is a fantastic manager and I'd have him at my club anytime. He is a great tactician, he protects his players, the players play for him and he is a proven winner. At this current time, I can only see him and Pep as the only managers that can fit the perfect managerial role.

hadn't seen Jose clowning Jamie Redknapp yet

gold

"Jaime Redknapp is a brilliant football brain, he can explain everything"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IYx1g048_C4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I know this doesn't really help anyone, but I took this at halftime. Talk about the fastest bet I ever cashed...

[TABLE="class: linesTbl"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesColumns"]
[TD]Ticket[/TD]
[TD]Accepted[/TD]
[TD]Event Date[/TD]
[TD]Type[/TD]
[TD]Description[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Risking[/TD]
[TD]to Win[/TD]
[TD]Wager Status[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD]371851223-1
1[/TD]
[TD]1:56pm 28-Apr-14[/TD]
[TD]1:00pm 28-Apr-14[/TD]
[TD]Soccer
Total[/TD]
[TD]Celta Vigo/Real Valladolid (O 3.5) for Match.
[Live! 2-0][/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+118[/TD]
[TD="align: right"][/TD]
[TD="align: right"][/TD]
[TD="align: right"]Pending[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
Goals at 46' and 49'

:shocked:

Newcastle's 6 game losing streak

0-3 vs Everton
0-4 @ Southampton
0-4 vs Man Utd
0-1 @ Stoke
1-2 vs Swansea
0-3 @ Arsenal

During Newcastle's 18 loss' this year they have scored a combined 6 goals....wow

<iframe style="width: 1px; height: 0px; border: medium none; position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowtransparency="true" id="twitter-widget-0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe><blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Casillas, Pepe, Ramos, Coentrão, Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Alonso, Carvajal, Modric, Di María <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23BayernRealMadrid&amp;src=hash">#BayernRealMadrid</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23RMLive&amp;src=hash">#RMLive</a> <a href="http://t.co/tcR0Zxfuqv">pic.twitter.com/tcR0Zxfuqv</a></p>&mdash; Real Madrid C.F. (@realmadriden) <a href="https://twitter.com/realmadriden/statuses/461197910604910596">April 29, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Line up FCB / Aufstellung:
Neuer - Dante, Ribéry, Mandzukić, Robben, Boateng, Lahm (C), Müller, Alaba, Schweinsteiger, Kroos |
^M.Hörwick</p>&mdash; FC Bayern München (@FCBayern) <a href="https://twitter.com/FCBayern/statuses/461195989068840960">April 29, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

gl alex,I read some of that thread about don sterling,and ended up just shaking my head with some of the guys on this site.

The fact some people turn it into a racist debate,is racist itself.

so sad,its 2014 ffs

Back