April In-Game

So I went to see mariners vs angels. Shit game. As we are about to leave and merge onto the 405 some asshole cuts me off hard. Naturally I had to get him back. So I got in front of him and slammed the brakes. Long story short he tried to run me off the road. I wanted to pull over cuz there was 3 of us and one of him. But they were like he's crazy as fuck he might have a gun. I just outran him

dont think giggs needs to go somewhere else to be united manager

just be a number 2 to someone for 3-5 years and then take over

my sister flipped someone off one time and guy brandished a gun. She was like 18. She learned a lesson that day

Last time I was in the LA area was in Anaheim, 2003 sweet 16/elite 8. Complete shithole but I knew that already, back in the day I worked with most of the hotels in the Disney area, even that area sucks. Went to sweet 16 on thursday, took 1:30 to drive to fuckn Santa Monica on Friday but well worth it to get outta shanty town. Elite 8 Saturday just went to Hooters by the arena (not much else there) and the game. Drove back to Phx right after game, didn't feel the need to stick around another night. What a dump.

Well I've decided to stay here in pittsburgh. Maybe in a few years I'll reopen the option of moving out west.

Giggs will have a very jaded result to end the season playing shit competition any manager facing Norwich, Hull, Sunderland all at OT and Southampton on the road should at least get 3 wins.

winner of sunderland/cardiff tomorrow gonna stay

fulham on their heels, norwich look bored

ty

A bloke on my round has summat or a friend etc etc on the board and he told me today Van Gaal was a done deal,I hope it aint so..... hired gun,dont want that but guess thats the way football is nowadays

Back