April In-Game

Teed/billy - <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3S_KhnxOJsQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="http://gfycat.com/iframe/SentimentalHastyCony" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="636" height="358" ></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gteDQCFG9Po" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

this is basically an exhibition at this point... the winner has been decided. None of the game matters from this point forward.

It's the last meaningful game of the season at home

they have the DFB Pokal but thats in Berlin.

BmaT9-5IYAAUNtz.jpg:large

yeah i understand, but i guess I mean once the outcome of the game is 100% decided, what's the point?
Football fans are that monk,fans,some of them go just to watch them train,some go just to watch the team arrive at the stadium,some go to the games with no tickets and watch the match in a pub near the ground,most dont have the " if our teams poor I wont watch them " mentalitly,which cunts like Cowherd spout

good point Man UK, half the EPL teams are out of it before the season even starts, with that logic whats the point of even going to those games

Europe has a different attitude. In the N. American sports its win or bust. A lot of teams couldn't be more happy then with being in the top half of the table

Back