April In-Game

there is a crazy derby today

Partizan vs Crvena Zvezda

These serbs will kill each other. Crvena is on a 15 game win streak playing against their most hated rivals

i played united -1.5 -121..Never play handicaps this big but think the situation calls for it

agreed, I mean at this end of the season there are some teams that have packed up and left for summer so as favourites they are not the team you want to back.
But in this case both teams have something to play for, Norwich not to relegate, Man Utd needs to rebuild and restore order!

man united can't be serious about having Giggs as a permanent coach, can they? This is like Kobe coaching the Lakers.

This is one of the biggest sport franchises in all the world

bigger than a sport franchise, it's one of the biggest brands in the world

gotta manage more than just the futbol

man united can't be serious about having Giggs as a permanent coach, can they? This is like Kobe coaching the Lakers.

This is one of the biggest sport franchises in all the world

feel good story but he can't be the coach, he needs to manage a smaller club first and actually experience the pressure of bringing a club up to win something.
SAF came in at a different period of football, nowadays clubs are very trigger happy

i'll take a 1-0 going to half... obv would prefer more but better than being behind

Back