****April In-Game****

KowboyKarl karl, i have nothing against you, actually think youre a good dude. i just didnt like the fact that it seemed like peeps were getting on Grind because he hasnt posted lately and it angered me because he's the one that informed me about CTG. No disrespect bro.

No worries, p2w... I guess I never shoulda even posted in that thread last night. I've got the utmost respect for Grind, quite honestly probably my favorite capper to tail on this site. Raiders can vouch for that, he's the one that brought me to this site years ago and we communicate daily outside of ctg. He knows my appreciation for Grinds plays. Hell, when he's too busy to jump on the site I would screenshot Grinds plays and send em to him lol. Was only stating what I remember happening, everybody has rough stretches in gambling, we all know that. Certainly wasn't any kind of "bashing" or whatever from me. Then I guess geo comes in (apparently drunk last night) and really pissed me off. I'm nothing but complimentary towards Grind and hope he comes back. I just don't like being called out like that when I've done absolutely nothing wrong. I don't bash guys, that's not my thing. So anyway... No worries bro.

What was Venable doing? you are batting 8th , there is one out .. pitcher is behind you .... he is gonna bunt you over anyway... how do you let that happen?

get it p. only game i had was over in az and failed

dbacks had plenty of good cuts against clayton and the dodgers looked like they might put a few across early, but just not the result i was looking for other than my fandom

u guys see jose reyes jack up his ankle? then in this game cespedes does some roll slide into second...embarrassing.

i honestly wouldn't mind seeing some adjustment to the rulebook regarding the takeout slide

it's getting a bit ridiculous with how lenient some of these slides are. love it as a hustle play but it took a dark turn somewhere

for today, thread title needs to be changed to:

"2nd base bag pulled out until Reyes returns to lineup Saturday In-game"

Really wanted to see him up there with the leaders today. He can still get there, but, that 2 stroke penalty really hurts.

Picked up Gattis on all 4 fantasy squads earlier this week...was surprised he was still available in every league.

Fuckin Uggla

Back