Anyone Still Up? Bulls/Warriors

I say this is the possession right here. If Chi scores, they win. If not, GS wins. GS hasn't converted like 3 straight possessions down the stretch. Chi MUST capitalize.

I say this is the possession right here. If Chi scores, they win. If not, GS wins. GS hasn't converted like 3 straight possessions down the stretch. Chi MUST capitalize.

this game still has plenty of time left.

off the bench and playing strong.

Monta Ellis is better than Livingston

thank you ben gordon. wide open look and cant hit the side of a barn. time to change the avatar.

Why didnt they just get to the hoop. Harrington and Beidrins would be OUT for the entire 2nd ot. Advantage was to Chicago in 2OT.

Why didnt they just get to the hoop. Harrington and Beidrins would be OUT for the entire 2nd ot. Advantage was to Chicago in 2OT.

i dont even want to begin to second guess that. this was a terrbile game to play. it should have been a play on the over or nothing, now that i look at it. my god when will i learn anything. later everybody.

I still dont understand why they didnt go for 2...like Believe said they would have had the advantage in Double OT

Back