anyone else find NBA REALLLLLLY hard this season?

IvyinBarondise

Pretty much a regular
idk what the difference is, I haven't made a bet in a few weeks...but it seems like every lean I have that I'm close to pulling the trigger on is dead wrong...

I've had several strong seasons in NBA and can honestly say I'm up $$ lifetime...but I cant seem to get a handle on NBA at all this season

I'm doing pretty well. Severely limiting my plays. My problem is that I get too caught up as a fan and that clouds my judgement. GL ivy.

I'm doing pretty well. Severely limiting my plays. My problem is that I get too caught up as a fan and that clouds my judgement. GL ivy.

:thinking: but I told you that a few weeks ago and you said hell no.

nba ats betting is almost impossible from a statistical standpoint unless you are educated and really good at stat analysis with a rather large statistical base imo….situational/motivational is an easier method to stay ahead of books…i like 2nd halves as well as so many teams play so so till half and then start trying…..totals can be had with statistical analysis….i'm not real good on my own but getting better at reading an analysis and determining if it has merit

I'm gonna throw maybe $3000 into a kitty and flat bet $100 plays for a while and see how I do...now that fantasy football is over there's a hole in my days lol....

flat betting never profited me that much so I doubt it'll last long, I was always solid at weighting my plays and boost my ROI...

We'll see what happens, you guys will probably see me around here again once in a while

I'm gonna throw maybe $3000 into a kitty and flat bet $100 plays for a while and see how I do...now that fantasy football is over there's a hole in my days lol....flat betting never profited me that much so I doubt it'll last long, I was always solid at weighting my plays and boost my ROI...We'll see what happens, you guys will probably see me around here again once in a while
a very common advice by cappers all over.personally, i dont like the idea of flatbetting1. Vegas will win in the long run2. I get burned out by betting the same units. It will tire you out at some point.3. Nothing like that "gambling high" from hitting my strong plays.going big on strong plays have been profitable for me so im going to stick with it...

There's a lot more parity IMO. But situational capping is still the same

Parity is virtually non-existent in the NBA right now. It's basically betting on whether the teams that can realistically compete in the postseason are gonna show up or not. Big gap between the haves and have nots this season. That's why the 'situational' aspect is so much more relevant this time around.

Fading the public also a little more weighted this season, if you're selective.

Last edited:
Yep Yes GIF - Yep Yes Kid - Discover & Share GIFs

Back