An NBA play, from me?

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
You mean, one that's not an outright coattail?

That's craziness. I'm not even sure it's allowed here.

But I'm gonna try it and see if doesn't get deleted or break the site.

Boston/Orlando over 188.5

There's some reasoning on this in the Bennett Salvatore thread, which is sort of what pushed me over the edge, but here's some other food for thought.

Last game Rondo and Allen had dramatically sub-par games for them. Allen had all of nine points, and Rondo could only manage 14. Rondo also came through with all of eight assists.

I have trouble seeing that happen again. So that's a few more points right there--ones that aren't going be taken away from Pierce who had his customary 23 last game.

Then on the other side of the fence you had Orlando, who had no one clear 20 points. I'd imagine that streak ends at some point, but even if it doesn't, you're getting really balanced scoring from that team right now which is always good for totals.

Add to all that, the last game had no business getting near the total, and yet they very nearly went over. Given how Orlando finishes, even if the pace isn't there for three quarters, they may very well let you backdoor this thing.

And then there's the Salvatore factor, who swings toward the over with totals that fall into this range (I think he's 12-9, if I recall right) and the high probability that the Celtics live at the line tonight. Given I'll take my shot.

Small, though, 'cause when it all points one way, we know what generally happens. But if it does work out well, I might press my luck with the Lakers/Rockets' over as well.

Good luck tonight, everybody.

Looking like pure genius so far. Great Celtics shooting with only 2-3 turnovers.

Kicking myself still for not getting on this. The totals seem to have been pretty easy the last several days.

Lets keep it going in the 2nd half.

Gonna go back to the well with that Lakers/Rockets over 193.5.

Lots of risk in this one. It basically falls on the Lakers to get it.

Get another.

You're an enabler.

And, hey, my first 'routine.' I feel a little like the Pilsbury Dough Boy after a tummy tickle.

Back