4/29

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
Denver couldn’t buy a bucket for the life of them in game 2. I wasn’t counting the missed bunnies but I think I’m pretty safe in saying it was near the 15 number. Ai took 25 shots and never once got to the line. I cant recall the last time that happened. The Pepsi center will provide the emotional lift for this nuggets team similar to how the gs crowd gave the edge to the warriors last night.

Nuggs shot a dismal 27-72 from 2 pt land in game 2 and only attempted 17 foul shots. Sa on the other hand shot 44% and went 21-23 (91.3%) from the line; 16% above their regular season average.

To sum things up, I expect the nuggets to fit the situation that they fall into very well tonight. Denver is 22-6 ats revenging a loss vs. an opponent in their last 28 games. Combining that angle with everything else that was noted and I like the nuggets to take the series lead back.
<O:p
Denver +2

Last edited:
if washington was every gonna win a game in this series its this game. im thinking real hard on them here. i want +6.

i think the line's heading the other way, brewer. I'd take the 5 while ya can if you like em. I'm on the Cavs though.

I think people think that they'll relax this game. But, if people think that they needed a challenge, they know they're getting one by playing on the road. I think they win by DD.

Back