4/2

PaintCrew

Has Nicer Hair Than Matt Haarms
NCAA hoops is by far my main deal and most reliable success but typically if things go well i take some bankroll and see what I can do with MLB. Since posting worked so well (up until the 2nd round of the dance) i figure i might as well share my darts here for some good vibes.

These are much much smaller than what I do with hoops. I've got a set amount which equates to 30 units (again much smaller than hoop units) to play with and would shut it down if I approached losing that.

1* O's/Sox O9.5 +105
.5* O's +155
1* Giants +105
1* D'Backs/Pads U8 -105
.5* D'Backs +190
1* Astros/A's U8.5
1* La/Col U12
.5 Rockies +230

Probably will add the `Stros but I'd like a bit more juice to bite off. You'll notice a trend below that I'm way higher on this team than the current market vs the rest of that division.

Too late for futures/RSW but by far my biggest plays (2.5x over all the other plays) were the 'Stros to win the Division along with the Royals O74.5

Also have 'Stros for WS and a very small dart on the Cards (homer play the day of the Arenado trade)

smaller RSW plays on Angels under, Tigers under, Mets O, Orioles U that i played probably a month ago

GLuck today pal

But if the Giants lose 162 games I'll still be disappointed the didn't lose one more

Back