SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
The NEW beginning : A fresh mental start from now till the end of the regular season

Boston C's +3.5 -115 {2units} Win +2.00
Under 181.5 Orlando / NYK {5units} L-5.50
Under 90 1st H Orl {2units} L -2.20
Heat 1st H -5 {3units} PUSH
Nuggets +5.5 {4units}W +4.00 ML +200 {1/2unit} -0.50
Bulls -8.5 {8units}
1st Half CHI -5 {4units} -4.40
Jazz -7.5 {5units}
Memphis +16 {4units}
Over 36 Pts + reb +blocks -120 Yao Ming {3units}
Under 213 Utah {2units}

Thoughts:

The Celts are a contrarian play in that Tor stunk @ NY few games back and are off a monster win. The home team has given TOR trouble despite losing 3 times. Raps are banged up and playing away is something I am watching for them right now. Lean Under

Expecting the MYK and ORL game to be played in the 80's. ORL D is back on track and with a ton of injuries for NY scoring has been an issue with a more defense minded roster left. Lean Orl but waiting till halftime.

While I would prefer to take ATL here the line is short IMO. Should have opened about 10.5 and the market like ATL making them cheaper.... So looking at 1st H Miami possible -5 settle for -5.5

Both teams playing 4th in 5 nites but Nuggets are streaing IMO. The game @ Toronto was pure hangover IMO due to the buzzer beater in CHI. Pistons have 2 starters battling the FLU in Rip and CWeb plus Billups tweaked groin. Thinking UNDER.....

Think Chi has the edge as Blazers playing 4th in 5 nites away. The key is Blazers are off a buzzer beating loss. Most teams are stung and hungover if they play the next nite.

Wiz last game of a bad trip have injury issues. Jamison and Blatche are hurting with Butler out. We know that Agent Zero simply cannot do it on his own and when he tries disaster strikes. If the Wiz are +5 and +6 @ LAC and GSW thi sline makes sense to me...Utah made strdes vs Memphis that SLoan praised look for some stability now...

memphis is minus Miller but they have some guys who could stepup again. They are now 5-1-1 last 7 away ATS as a dog. Teams with injuries have stepped up in recent days look at Char and Det past 2 days. Suns have not played well on B2B's of late and with GSW on deck they could be looking ahead even after a LOSS. They are a streak team and arent automatic bounce back material. Would play 2nd H Grizz if I get above 16 pts...Suns are now just 1-6 ATS on no rest since the new year and the only win was in OT @ Portland so very close to losing 7 straight ATS b2b's.

Still looking at the late game (lean GSW) , the totals and Hou / Milw:cheers:

Last edited:
like the Knicks play as a knick fan

Randolph Morris makes his debut tonight fresh from the NCAA tourney.
Hope Nate doesnt go off scoring wise

Thanks guys..

Wont be around till later on so this is it for noe...cant add or get involved further...

Good Luck all

I like this baseball, and dont feel like looking into basketball today.

So heres what im gonna do, i usually play $ 100 per unit,

Im going to go $25 per 1 unit on your plays and tail every play yoou got for fun, lol, wish us luck. Im going to add Orlando for 4Units tho or 100 bucks, I like them tonight

laying the chalk with the bulls tonight is the right play IMO if you are gonna make a wager on that game.

love magic nicks under i feel so bad betting against my nicks i might just middle us +2.5 :(

u dont think the knicks can score 90 at MSG fresh of two losses?

I think they come out firing

I'm so cold and cruel, and if I loved the other team's chances I would fade the Spurs, but also support them and forget about my bet during the game.

I know this is an important game for your boys but you have to decide whether you want the money or your team to win :D

Sometimes it can be both...can that sometimes be now? :D

im hedging my magic bet +1.5 taking nicks +3 2nd half baby we gonna win

SportsNut we knew what the pace would be in the magic nicks game but they shooting lights out and we still have a good shot of winning the under that says it all

SportsNut make this parlay 11:1 nicks +130 under 92 and G St. +175

I was playing basketball myself for awhile tonite. I rolled with Orl , Miami and Chi 2nd H...should have just posted ORL anyway ....

GSW +5 {5units}

Kinda exhausted cant say I am frustrated cause I have been watching what was going on. Did like Miami 1st Q though and luckily I waited to get -5. Figured I would get screwed the last 1:10 in NY with the total. Chi and Utah 1st H suprise me. Naturally I tried to stay away from the Under in Utah cause I liekd Utah so much...

lets see how we finish up...

i dont know why everyone likes G St. vs SA betting them only getting 4.5 with B diddy beaten up on b2b = not good

They pulled it out thankfully...

Lets see how GSW and Utah finish up...

Played 2 Units on Mem +5 2nd H

I am fucking exhausted...

Back