SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
Split yesterday but lost some vig about 2 units. Managed to lose by 1 , 2 and 3 points..a good ole 20 unit swing.....what can you do...piss and moan abit then pick yourself up and move on. Think I have lost 8 NBA plays in the past 2 days by 3 or less and I have 10 NBA losses.... so my new motto is if its close I am toast!

Tonite:
Nuggets +3 {3units} ML +135 {1unit}
Bobcats +6.5 {3units{ ML +240 {1/2unit}
Played this in anticipaton of the new AI being OUT. Everything pointed to it IMO. like Covers listing him as Probable followed by he is hoping to PLAY tonite..thats not very reassuring Sixers -200 {2.5units} to middle
Nets +3 {3units} ML +135{1/2unit}
Only if Battie is OUT and Cliff Robinson IN. Then its a definite otherwise unsure if I follow through...
Blazers +5 {3units}
Under 186.5 Cavs {5units}
NYK +10.5 {3units}
Hornets -140{5units}
Pistons +6 {5units} ML +220 {1/2unit}
Under 191.5 Utah {3units}
Utah -2 {5units}
Wolves +125 {3units}
Over 212 Nuggets {3units} last minute play
Will comment in a few but nothing of substance:cheers:

Still looking at GSW

Last edited:
nut,g'l tonight and get some rest pardner.need to have your know-how.

hey,been wantin to share somethin with you.

i got a local i've been using.he told me about a month ago to start using lines out of the local newspaper.said he had to many people playin through him and callin and sending e-mails using different sites and lines and was getting killed on people hitting the middles and so forth.so, i see his point about wanting consistent lines with all,but the lines we get are probably late last night.

i'll give you some examples of extremes for tonight.

atlanta-2.5--189
la clippers-3

there is usually 2 or 3 lines that i jump on big every night.

what i'd like to know is,have you heard of locals using lines out of the paper and if so,should i be worried he could go broke?.lol

thanks...........

havent heard of that in a good decade to be honest and that would be a low level guy. In this day age there is a great chance he could go broke depending on outcomes. If his lines are so off he could be the benefactor of the middle meaning his side hits or he gives out the fat line that pays... If he doesnt go broke he should consider himself blessed...

Thanks for the well wishes. Sort of like redbearde dealing with insomnia and sleep issues but mine are so mcuh better now...then say 5 years ago...

BOL

Have to give Handy props fpr the Indy call even though its only 1st quarter...picked a fine time to stop fading Miami I guess. The dumbest things I did early was even get involved in teh Philly game cause you know w/o AI they have the depth to step up. The other is playing Den off a last second 1 pt loss almost everytime seems to get to blwon out if they are playing the next nite. The RAps injuries got me involved. Well put that in yor memory banks. Taught me a lesson or three and hopefullyit only cost me money to realize this lesson again!

Thanks Satyr. Good Luck!

No problem rufus! BOL

I played Dallas team over 101 -120 @ BlowDog but didnt realize till now Ileft it out . Was waiting to see if Pierce played.....

The NBA can be so easy at times and yet I still fuck it up...XHB baseball anyone??

add:

heat -4.5 {4units}
Under 105 Tor {1unit}

Indy played an amazing 1st quarter but Miami started to cut the defecit before halftime. The bottomline is that I think Indy started way to hot and will continue to taper off. Miami already lost in OT @ Miami so I dont think they lighten up....

Yeah I took Miami 2nd half as well but it turned out to be a loser. Too bad. What a meltdown by the Heat....wow.

Anyways, looks like Kobe is making history tonight, 6 more points...

Seem to be in a funk in NBA past few days after a couple real strong ones... I dont know what to say...keep plugging I guess MLB and CBB have been good though...

Nuggets +3 {3units} ML +135 {1unit} L -4.35
Over 212 Den {3units} W +3.00
2nd H Under 105 Den {1unit} W +1.00

Bobcats +6.5 {3units{ ML +240 {1/2unit} L-3.80
Sixers -200 {2.5units} to middle W +2.50 { NET : -1.30}

Nets +3 {3units} ML +135{1/2unit} L -1.90
Only if Battie is OUT and Cliff Robinson IN. Then its a definite otherwise unsure if I follow through... Been busy but Battie played so went half the size..

Blazers +5 {3units} W +3.00 (SU win)

Under 186.5 Cavs {5units} W +5.00
NYK +10.5 {3units} L-3.30

Pending :

Hornets -140{5units} -7.00

Pistons +6 {5units} ML +220 {1/2unit} +4.50

Under 191.5 Utah {3units}+3.00
Utah -2 {5units} -5.50
2nd H Under Utah 97.5 {2units} +2.00

Wolves +125 {3units} -3.00 guess I should have middled

2nd H Heat -4.5 {4units} L -4.40

2nd H Under 112 GSW {2units} -2.20

Had 3 units unposted on DAL over 101 -120 team . Which was probably the easiest play of the nite (90 after 3 Q).

Have the ML Parlay Pending UNC , GSW pending and Fla and DAL cashing risked 4units... WIN....

GSW -5.5 {3units} * new* +3.00

BOL and yes Satyr they didnt give 2 shits in the 2nd H . Got sidetracked with other sports and missed CHAR 2nd H! oh well

Last edited:
SN, you got a lean on the GS total? thanks.

To high for me...rather not get involved in an UNDER . Basically just waiting and hoping the 1st H is really high scoring and I can get a play on the 2nd H Under in making the total in the 230's....

DOnt like Wiz offense shorthanded and GSW seems to have played some defense lately...Sorry but GL

Thanks SN. Played the under. Just wanted to hear your thoughts on it. thanks. nice work in the tourney.

Damn NO choked in teh 3rd Q. I deserve that loss cause that game should have been a PK just thought they were baiting people to take LAL with Kobe mania happening..he dropped another Fifty....bad play and worse bad BIG play!

Thanks SN. Played the under. Just wanted to hear your thoughts on it. thanks. nice work in the tourney.

Thanks need the favs late...feeling shitty I laid off the overs especially since Pregon value looks sucked out! BOL..:cheers:

-9 at ht, 64-73, insanely high scoring game...no D here whatsoever, and GSW have no inside game, I can hope for them to cover but after seeing this 1st half, I highly doubt they'll even win, let alone cover.

-9 at ht, 64-73, insanely high scoring game...no D here whatsoever, and GSW have no inside game, I can hope for them to cover but after seeing this 1st half, I highly doubt they'll even win, let alone cover.

Jackson and Harrington with 3 fouls is concerning and the others starters two each. Wash has issues as well Jamison and Hayes 3 fouls as well...

tend to agree I dont like GSW chances......I am stuck may need them for a parlay though...might have to take some Wash +5.5 as a hedge..:hairout:

Nice start and I was distracted with the ending in CBB that I never went back to look at hedging my ML parlay...so that could be a blessing in disguise and yes a great start in many ways.....

I ran shop in MLB and NCAAB tonite...only need some W's in NBA to get straight...

horrible play by me on that under. geez. fortunately i was able to get some back on North Carolina in game at matchbook. got some at +800, +400, +220. i thought i could atleast hedge some of that back, but just held on. nice hit.

Good stuff JRose. To be honest it was a tough call you couldnt have seen this coming . Which is what made the 200 number odd...rationally a good play IMO..I am alive for the Under 249 at least..

Excellent 3rd Q from GSW, we just need them not to lose the 4th and we're ok.

:cheers: GL to us :D

Excellent 3rd Q from GSW, we just need them not to lose the 4th and we're ok.

:cheers: GL to us :D

:smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :cheers:

ahhh, Stars allow a goal in OT. Hockey doesn't like me these days, also any game/spread that is going down the wire I'm bound to lose it. I hope GSW don't fit into that category, I've had enough of Tyrus Thomas last night.

I should perhaps start thinking about a small break, I went on an absolute tear in the last week or so (+25 units) and now counter trend is starting to take effect I'm afraid...

Go Warriors, prove me wrong.

10-4 GSW in the 4th, nice start. They're shooting 60% and probably above 65% in the 2nd half, have you seen anything like this lately SN? I know I haven't.

These teams ever heard of defense?

Utah are being handed a proper beating, +35 Clipps. What is it today with mediocre playoff fighting teams crushing the top teams?

lol.

Thanks...should have unloaded on the 2nd H under I knew Utah was rolling over just like miami..to bad I overthought and plauyed Utah

Just out of the blue the Wizards go on a 7-0 run and make the cover a total toss up now, with advantage on the Wizards side. Just as I said, any game going down the wire now is 80% loser for me. Just need a break, I won't squander half of these winnings just to see that I'm in a bad streak, no way.

I am with Satyr the NBA hates me right now....

Lets see +10 in MLB and +15 in CBB and headaches all nite long again with the NBA

LOOOL I was just about to write that I expect a Wizards' trey right after the break, and I didn't even manage to click the submit button :an_roll_laugh:

please Warriors just don't let them shoot an open trey, if you don't feel like playing D just foul (thinking they'll foul back afterwards) but don't let them shoot a trey.

PHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

135-128. That was FUCKIN close.

We hit this one SN. We deserved it. :D :shake:

happy I had teh 4 team ML parlay but otherwise Minny was +3.75 if they hit and GSW -3.30 if they lost....so I lost a 1/2 unit..on the deal

Back