SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
I should have listened to myself and just stayed away yesterday. Starting 1-2 taking rough defeats with Miami and Under 87 Ind team. Then fell asleep woke up and looked at the 9Pm starts......worst decision this year! Maybe it was the drinking the nite before , going to sleep at 7 AM , being 'foggy' when I looked at the late games...I dont know...somehow I rationalized that the DAL lines would get to be "to big" in the next few days which made them a good play. They books were doing everything possible to help you find value in there opponent despite the fact DAL is a machine. I somehow thought though LAL at home , on TV , with some rest would come out worst case and play a great 1st H. Even with injuries...damn did I feel smart with LAL up 20-13 about 6 minutes in....next thing I see they are down 4 after 1...oh shit.....! Downhill from there and took a beating !! Then the GSW game I really dont mind losing but I should have at least realized that Baron Davis was not playing by oh say HALFTIME when I added on!! Dumb shit....rather lose cause I am stupid then to bad breaks...really sucked caused it was a great FRI and SAT...buts it not like I "KNEW" what I was doing last nite....my apologies to anyone that read that garbage...

Bobcats ML+120 {4units} Win +4.80

Lets see Orlando is 7-21 SU last 28 games. They are 1-10 SU last 11 away. Further back they have won just 3 of 20 away and 4 of 22 away since 12/1!!!! Then 2-10 last 12 B2B games...

What I am saying that despite Charlotte's losing streak since Okefor went down Orlando a once 13-5 team is no better. So they shouldnt be expected to win on the road . Charlotte at least went to OT in PHO and while losing to bad a Memphis team at home it was competitive, Orlando should not have the guns to outscore Char like MEM did...

Memphis ML game +130 {3units} Loss -3.00
Memphis 1st Half +1.5 {3units} Loss -3.30
Looking at the past 5 games for each they seem to be going in different directions. NJN hasnt even been competitive albeit strong competition where MEM is taking teams to the wire. I think that Vince and Kidd after carrying the team for so long dont have much left in the tank. RJ's return is helpfut but 4 of 16 shooting in 2 games shows the rest..do they have the firepower to run with MEM? I dont think so....they have been very solid in 1st H.....

Thats all for now.....:cheers:

Last edited:
I think the Heat was a good bet that just didn't pan out...giving up 38 in the 3rd? geesh...

as for GSW, well, we both thought Baron was playing, and his vagina got sore.

alas.

I think the Heat was a good bet that just didn't pan out...giving up 38 in the 3rd? geesh...

as for GSW, well, we both thought Baron was playing, and his vagina got sore.

alas.

I just wasnt in a good state. Exhausted , hungover and walking in at 7AM dont make for good decision making..if I was awake maybe could have middled Wiz 2nd H . Life goes on just gave back way to much of what I took in on the Fri and Sat cards.....

The heat FT shooting..another story...BOL today....:cheers:

What are your thoughts on the Nets/Grizzlies? The Nets are in desperate need of a win right now and I like them at -2.5

Just not sure whether or not I'm going to pull the trigger.

SN, what do you think about the MEM-NJ total? I think it's a bit low considering the Nets will probably hang with them rather than try to kill the game by milking the clock all the time, after all they're coming from a few games where they were limited severely, I think both teams can score 105-110 tonight.

Any thoughts?

btw, I'm sure you knew this:

Memphis is the only team in the NBA without back-to-back wins, going 0-15 following a victory this season.

LOL.

One more thing (sorry for many posts but I can't be bothered to edit :D), Kidd (and I think Frank too) got ejected last game, they could step up big tonight, knowing they've got everything to play for. I'm not playing the "motivation" card, I know that means squat at this point, but I'm just saying, Nets could come out strong tonight. But I like the over more.

I think NJN will be motivated here for sure. The Grizz are awful on B2B but they are nothere playing on Sat. So was that supposed to a quirky stat or something. Only cause it doesnt apply here.

Kidd last 5 games 4 , 11 , 11 , 7 , 7 shooting 15 of 54 in that span....

Vince last 5 games 8 / 23 25 pts , 4/20 9pts , 10/25 32 pts , 5/17 14 pts , 7/18 17 pts .

34 /103..thats 33% on a huge amount of shots..

RJ 's coming back from injury so your team leaders are in a funk .....

I do like the over somewhat but probably wont get involved. memphis games ahev become funny. They are nowhere near as consistently high scoring as right after the coaching change...

Sorry, forgot that they're not B2B tonight, this was just something from NBA.com preview, I immediately supposed they are b2b, thanks for clearing it out.

Btw SN, the numbers you provided are actually going IN the favor of the over if you ask me. They're in a funk, but who else to break out of it against than the world's lousiest D?

I like the over even more now. I know this one (as any bet) has two sides but when I like it, I like it, can't help myself :D.

:shake:

forgot...

Good luck tonight SN :shake: :cheers:

Hopefully we'll both cash in.

P.S. I know what you mean when you say they mostly played high scoring ball right after Barone took over but the line reflects that, back in that period the line would probably be 212 or more. At 206 basically we need both to break the century mark and hit a trey or two :D.

Anyways, we'll see if I was onto something or not. :D.

Good Luck Satyr. I do like it. Memphis has just been weird like 3 of 6 less then 90 pts and teh rest above 105. They have only allowed 105 a few times in recent games...I just dont want to get involved sticking to playing with what sticks out for now. Looking at all dogs tonite...BOL

hey sn what up, ive been gettin CRUSHED lately and im going to start fresh and try to build up again. my one pick for today is over 29 gerald wallace pts, rebs, asts. gl tonight

hey sn what up, ive been gettin CRUSHED lately and im going to start fresh and try to build up again. my one pick for today is over 29 gerald wallace pts, rebs, asts. gl tonight

Good Luck jimbo. Like that prop. I was doing so well till I slipped up yesterday...things will turn around just keep mind dont force and you wil be okay...:cheers:

Two adds for the early starts.....{2unit plays}

Over 30 -120 Gerald Wallace P + A + R Win +2.00
Over 101.5 Memphis team -115 Win +2.00

Last edited:
Gl Nut.

Played both of them myself. Don't see how the Magic can be favored on the road against anyone.

Nets are playing themselves outta the playoffs. I think the injuries are catching up. RJ can't save'em and if Kidd doesn't get a triple double or if Vince doesn't drop 40 they're screwed.

Thanks guys. Basketball nite for me as well. Charlotte seemed to cash very easy. The Grizz are making one last run just a 102 pts will make me happy...OT would be splendid but a MIRACLE. So pissed for not taking Raptors especially 1st H cause I like riding the momentum wave ...Didnt touch Houston and Pho yet. Still awaiting Baron Davis status...

BOL all

B Diddy is playing and Nets was easy play dont why you fucked with the grizz

B Diddy is playing and Nets was easy play dont why you fucked with the grizz

Definetly an idiot for the NJ play. Guess I thought Mem would at least win the 1st Half.....you are correct though I should have known better just a SUCKER for MEMPHIS I guess...hate when things I have even the slightest of leans to win such as Tor and NJN over ( great call Satyr)....you werent a big fan of Charlotte either....

If Davis is playing I am adding GSW....BOL

Definetly an idiot for the NJ play. Guess I thought Mem would at least win the 1st Half.....you are correct though I should have known better just a SUCKER for MEMPHIS I guess...hate when things I have even the slightest of leans to win such as Tor and NJN over ( great call Satyr)....you werent a big fan of Charlotte either....

If Davis is playing I am adding GSW....BOL
you make up for it with your flawless reads and B Diddy is playing

add:

GSW +8.5 -105 {4units} ML +330 {1/4 unit} Win +4.82
Under 206.5 {4units} Loss -4.40

The Mavs on B2B are 11-0 SU and 9-2 ATS but dont think they were road chalk this many times at this size. GSW has won 3 straight in the series and 4 of 5 which is scary cause that means DAL has revenge....however Don Nelson and even his team have added some edge to this matchup in my opinion....

Under could be suicide but 10-1 UNDER on B2B for Dallas says enough.

Didnt realize the time.....BOL

Last edited:
Im with you on the under.

Dallas games totals on the road have gone Over 200 3/15 times in 2007. I got it at 208.5 last night.

this is boring i cant sweat out my G St. and Toronto moneyline parlay :drink:

Warriors again in a nice spot against Minny comin up. Hopefully not a let-down. Revenge for a 28 point loss. Any info on if Nelly's teams have let-downs after big wins?

Warriors again in a nice spot against Minny comin up. Hopefully not a let-down. Revenge for a 28 point loss. Any info on if Nelly's teams have let-downs after big wins?

They definetly had this one circled but as long as Baron Davis playing PG and the lines reflect there season record I see no reason to expect letdowns....we shall see I guess when the lines come out..:shake:

Back