2024 Wimbledon in game

Anyone with Denver hotel suggestions please chime in. I'm spending an hour on it and that's the end. Think I have it bottled down but a random suggestion wouldn't suck. By 1pm I'm at the pool meeting whoever and likely getting into trouble that doesn't involve a strip club or a dispensary.

It seems like that city is perfectly fine for a white dude that likes to rummage around after dark.

I'm playing breaks, 6-0/1s... she has the stronger serve and her forehand looks so much more dominate - announcer just said it but was going to say she's stepping more back than up because of it

Krej had a couple of balls there on break point she should've done more with. Let Pao off the hook.

I have zilch on this match. I want Paolini to win and that's plenty for me.

If she gets run in the first set, I expect she wins the 2nd. Then the third will be fun if that's the case. Neither of these two are likely to damage the other one in some fashion...they are incredibly mediocre and playing in a Wimbledon final. I'm pulling for Jasmine because she's shorter than anyone I know.

That she's mainly forcing
No, she's just hitting the ball in the court

Not sure if we're watching the same match. This first set has been incredibly ideal, if she does it again in the 2nd she might be the 2nd best player in women's tennis

When I have no money on the match I can say with 100% confidence that I hate mental midgets

I'm more entertained on this Sat morning than I anticipate being tomorrow

There's a lot going on here

Good call kj
Honestly I just want to see her win now. Likely will shed tears, she is not, nor ever has been, built to win a major

I'm not Italian. I simply love good stories and sports tends to provide that

Ugliest Wimbledon champ since I've been alive. This is a bad day for women's tennis.

Back